aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Fuji
    @Janitor: yeah... it's very spammy in that community ^^; I check for doujinshi mostly... cuz scanlations r seriuz business. :P

@Mirinha: read the raw! read the raw!! It gets easier with practice I think. ^^;

@diablo neko: I don't know if that video has anything to do with this but, "Stop, Hibari-kun" is also a total crack doujinshi where Dino, Mukuro, Shamal, and Tsuna all chase after Hibari, who crossdresses not of his free will in a couple frames. The ending (won't spoil) is killer.
  2. JANitor
    JANitor
    @diablo neko: Ahh I saw the same group pictures on collectable cards. Lost the link in the amidst of the LJ comm though XD

Wowee artist vid was really cool. "Stop Hibari-kun" gave me the chillies lololol~ AND LOL GINTAMA PARODY. I LOL-ED WHEN I SAW XANXUS XDDDDD

The last two was still awesome ;A;

asdlkajsd RYOHEI: http://kou-chann.deviantart.com/art/determine-82534911
  3. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @diablo neko: I took quite a while looking at the links you posted. XD A couple of them are in my favorites now. XDD I don't know what the bare chest Mukuro video is parodying, but I think I heard the words "Minami Haruko" (Or, maybe, it's just my yaoi mind working)... ^^"
    Edit: I was watching again last night and my sister (who knows every single anime ever made) pointed out that they say "Minami Haruka" (TT.TT Poor me), it's a parody of Minami-ke. XD

@naikan: My nihongo teacher says the same. =.= But I get frustrated because I'm really bad at kanji and need to go looking up on the dictionary every page. TT.TT

@JANitor: Awesome Ryohei is awesome! ò.ó *Drooling* OMG! I don't have anymore Ryohei pics for you, but remind me to send you the pics of his cousin, Akihiko Sanada from Persona. Haha That wasn't funny, but they do look a lot alike.
  4. Fuji
    Fuji
    Lol I finally got to see Ryohei's moves in c188 and 189. Very nice. ^^

So up next will be Gokudera's' fight, followed by Yamamoto? Yamamoto was so cute at the end of c189. I wonder how the opponents will be matched up since there's 7 of those spell ppl...
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Guy did you see Tsuna holding a lolipop in 189! Omg the gay!! XD

@Mir: I saw you got an lj! I left you a msg XD
  6. JANitor
    JANitor
    AHAHAHA I actually had to do a double check when it was mentioned!

NGHH I WANT TO ADD TAMAKI IN LJ TOOOO *adds XD*
  7. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @naikan: Can you feel the yaoi coming? Yamamoto will have to take care of Gokudera's injuries. Oh, the yaoi~ XD

@Tamaki:
    How come I didn't see that!? *open onemanga* He is holding a lolipop! O.O He is holding the Spanner's styled lolipop! And Amano-sensei is trying to kill us! She makes it small and hard to notice, but it is there, THE YAOI IS THERE!! *Dies*
    I do have an lj (surprised? ) Just add you as my friend. ^^

@JANitor: Let's all be friends! /o/ YAY! And we need to do a better check in this pics from now on... I bet we'll find some more yaoi. ô.ó
  8. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Mir, I added you back!

@Jan: I didnt know the screen name when it popped up on my email but when I clicked your page it was a banner of Ryohei I was like...must be Jan XD Added you back too.
  9. Fuji
    Fuji
    Ah I clicked on the spoilers for c190. :O :O :O Will spazz in white text now. (does the spoiler tag work in group boards?)

Ah poor JANitor, when you read this chapter- what they do to Ryohei lol. Maybe he's used up his screen time. (or he'll do a come back in the next chapter). but hajfkds;ajf Reborn shows up!! Ahahaha I really want to read the Reborn/Spanner/Tsuna interaction now. ^^
  10. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Mir and Tamaki: Ah, I didn't know you guys were on LJ! want to be buddies? =D But not JANitor she's already on my flist 8D. Oh, I don't know your usernames though^^;

@Naikan: I can't believe what happened to Ryohei! Is Gamma stronger now or something, because Hibari kicked his ass so easily before?! Or was Ryohei hurt? Crap, I haven't read c189 yet >_< Haha, and now its GammaxGokudera all over again, but the seme--I mean, Yamamoto is missing D=

And thanks guys for the info on the vids^^
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast