aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I fangirl a little for all of them. I just choose a couple or pairing that I specialize on for a month. For the month of Jan., it's all YamaxSqualo XD Or vice versa. But I'm going to include whatever nice pics I have in out little group album.

Welcome Arashee and Tamaki

Oh and Adult Lambo and Reborn are like the shiznit!
  2. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    I don't even know how it works... But the title is "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" so it must be good. It's impossible not to fangirl over those bishonen (Damn you, Amano-sensei!).
    I'm a fan of D18, 6927, 6918, XanxusSquallo, Xanxus27, RebornLambo, TYL!LamboGokudera e Shou-chanByakuran. ^^
  3. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    hihi =) just joined. I dont really get the whole numbers things associated with reborn, can someone enlighten me?

anyways...im a Gokudera fan and Mukuro as well. however Gokudera was the original reason why I decided to follow this series (oh and the changing boxers whenever Tsuna got "reborned" also amussed me for a while LoL)
  4. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    This link is pretty helpful in all things regarding character numbers. I don't have it in me to explain it all. http://community.livejournal.com/hit...rn/191033.html
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    @aikoaiko: I'm a huuuge Gokudera fan too and he was the reason for me to start reading KHR too
  6. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Hello^^ I'm just a huge fangirl of Hibari <3 He's the reason I continued to watch it (ep 5, in which, actually, one of my first thoughts about Hibari was that he and Tsuna would fit perfectly in a yaoi plot >.>) but now the manga is one of my favorites, it's impossible for me not to fangirl over it all, especially w/the last two story arcs--I love the idea of 'ten yrs later' TYL!Mukuro is the smex *_*. (And I love D18, 6918, 8018, 8059, and XS^^).
  7. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @Sunlily: thanks for the link...it helped. some made sense to me while others didnt, i guess it makes more sense if you know the different counting method in japanese. I mean like in eng there 1,2,3... and 1st,2nd,3rd....

@Hattivatti: cool ^^ i just thought that Gokudera was really adorable...i mean he's always trying to do his best for Tsuna
  8. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @diablo neko: I agree with you about TYL!Mukuro being the smex!! omg! then I saw a pic of TYL!Dino and nearly died XD
  9. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    @Tamaki: TYL Dino? Cool, I can't wait to see! I haven't read the past 4 chapters so maybe I'm missing something important :P But I wanted to wait a bit to get more chapters to read at once
  10. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Tamaki: The TYL!Dino in that color pic w/TYL!Xanxus/Squalo? Hooooot, I can't wait for him to appear in the manga (appear, dang it!). I'm hoping he shows up at the base where Hibari's currently preoccupied XP
    @hattivatti: well, there is that crack pairing of HibarixGokudera's cat...XD But I agree, there's a lot happening right now in the manga, so its hard reading only 17pg and then having to wait a wk to find out what happens next ><
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast