aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Where to download?

1. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Does anyone know of any sites that'll post download/host links of subbed Reborn?

I'm trying to find episode 151, but having a tough time...

I have a Crunchyroll account, but their site has some stupid policy where they won't allow downloads for those who've had the account for under 7 days, unless they pay.

Where do you watch KHR?
  2. Hisagi90
    Hisagi90
    Im downloading it at cyber12, but they are two eps behind again, this week they should put up a link for 150 and 151 *sighs* usually Im waiting, but now i watched them on Youtube, because I couldnt wait Oo
    and then... I hate crunchyroll -_- because of the rules I cant even watch the eps >.<
    Bleach Exile have 150 already... but haven found a site where you can download 151 yet >.<
  3. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Yeah, it's really stupid how Crunchyroll's making money off access to something that's technically supposed to be free (fansubs made by fans, for fans)?

I mean I know they got a slap on the wrist by Funimation last year, but still. It's been really pissing me off lately.
  4. Hisagi90
    Hisagi90
    orginally its from fans for fans, but its like that -_- especially because the quality on crunchyroll (at least the Reborn eps) really sucks O_o
    rather I wait a little longer than pay for something that should be free yeah *sigh*
  5. surien27
    surien27
    If you wanna downloand them I go here: HorribleSubs - Download, Torrent and Stream your favourite anime !
    Or I go to watch here, they have everything: GoGoAnime – The World's Largest Free Anime Site!