aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kuroshitsuji anime 2nd Season Green-Lit

1. kik
    kik
    But I miss them already!!!
    ~ I havn't seen the ending, I'm waiting for the US release <3
    It isn't so much that I wanted Our boys back, but that I don't liek the look of either of these new boys XD
    They don't look like main characters to me, I'm not as excited to see them as I was when I first laid eyes on Ceil~
    But I will wait till I see what they are like XD
  2. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    i have to say i was just as lost when season 2 started but now that i've watched ep 6&7 some of my confusion is cleared.but if this series ends with ciel dyeing agin I don't kno if i could tak it! & is it just me or are ciel's eye a diff shade of blue? & why???
  3. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    mhh...I still don't think that season two can be as good as season one.
    I'm convinced.
    I also think this season is more perverted and dark than season one...am I right or is it just me?

I think so too...ciels eye colour in season one was much darker than now...
    in season two they're mor green I think...
    i liked it better before...
  4. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    AHAHHA,ohh yes this season is defiantly more perverted & I see that Ciel doesn't mind Sebastian's touch all that much
    & same here I love Ceil's original eye color!! why go & change it.....

Sat down to see ep8 & all i have to say is - WHat the hell is wrong with Claude?!!? I can't believe he did that to Alois,is he even allowed to do that?!?
  5. Alarik
    Alarik
    I´ve seen only six ep from season II. and even If it can´t be better than I. I´m glad there is something. I was so sad from the ending.
    I don´t like Claude much, maybe it´ll change and maybe it will get worse.
    Alois is "cute small slut" (ok when he isn´t torturing his maid)
    How many ep will be there? I´ve sees 13 but it is true? (only????)
  6. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    ^^ I like that so much.^^ Ciel is more open with Sebastian.
    I like that very much

Mhh. perhaps they didn't find the original colour :P
    nahh~ I have no idea why they changed so much...but I like the more perverted part

Beats me...Claude is so cruel!
    I already started to like him somewhat...I guess...
    and now THAT! I wanted to kill him! Poor Sebastian...

I don't know how much episodes will be released...but I hope it's not true that's so...NOT ENOUGH!
  7. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    13eps?? I hope thats not right that would be too short
  8. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    SHAMELESS SELFADVERTISING!!
    I wrote my very first Kur fic, I'd be so happy if I could get an opinion about from you, fellow Kuro fans It's a ClaudexSebastian smut fic

>>It's a Sin<<
  9. areen15
    areen15
    Thread: Kuroshitsuji II OVA

Plot Summary: According to Neowing, the DVD of Kuroshitsuji II will include unaired episodes "Ciel In Wonderland". The first part will be released on October 27th bundled with the limited edition of the DVD volume 2.

Third DVD volume will include "Welcome to the Phantomhive Family", a story modeled after romance simulation games.

Source : http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f212/t...ji-ii-ova.html

Cant w8 for real searies S2 to come up
  10. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    where can I get the english DVDs?!
    I can only find the german version on ebay and amazon but the sync is horrible!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast