aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Grell Sutcliffe and Undertaker

1. mello954
    These are my freakin favorite characters man!

Ohkay, uhmm.....There is only really 24 episodes of kuroshitsuji? SERIOUSLY?! I wish not because I am only on episode 19 and I don't want it to end so QUICKLY!

What I didn't like about one of the episodes was around episode 16 17 or 18, was when It showed Sebastian doing that church girl! that pissed meh off!
    <-me hitting that girl!
    What do yew guys think?
  2. Erian
    I had to laugh at that scene :P Sebastian just looked so bored XD
    and the girl did annoy me a bit, but it was so obvious Sebastian didn't care for her in the least (not even just physical!) that I forgave the creators of the show :P
    and oh LOVE Grell! He's so funny with his crush on 'Sebas-chan' And Undertaker made me laugh so many times, I just love his voice! ^^
    And yes, sadly there are only so little episode though the last scene should provide the yaoi-fans with a squealing moment ^^
  3. Tianzi
    oh i love both Characters *__*~
    and as a pairing too! *-* XD~

Grell is so funny >.< i hope Sebas-chan will 'hear' his love one day! ;///;
    and Undertaker is so 'special' XD I love the scenes who Sebast-chan must bring him to lough XD
  4. Fey801
    Fey801
    Not only did Sebastian looked bored when he banged that girl but he was disgusted by the smell it left. THat made me laugh so hard. I never saw that scene coming but I did think that Sebby looked like he had ulterior motives when he killed that bug on the door frame as he was having the girl between his arms.

Oh well...or Sebby didn't eat a soul for the longest time so I guess he's allowed to get some pussy to pass the time. However, if he looked around, I'm sure that Grell would be more than willing to help him pass the time too.
  5. KrazeeKunoichi009
    KrazeeKunoichi009
    If you want something more slashable, read the manga. SO much better than the anime.
  6. Arlen
    Arlen
    One word: Totally.
  7. Aeli
    Aeli
    i love that part!
  8. StephanyIsabelC
    StephanyIsabelC
    Grell made me laugh like hell, he is so liberal in everything...I love it when Sebastian rejects him and the reaction he gives..he is wayyy too persistent. My favorite scene was when they were at the church and Ciel got captured by the female angel Angela (hated her) and Grell has to rely on a small pair of scissors because his scythe got consfiscated.I was rollingwhen I saw that!!!XD
  9. AkumaRin
    AkumaRin
    I didn't think that sebatian had a ''sausage'', but from the nuns look on her face, I guess he does...and a big one too! I felt sooo sorry for Grell and couldn't stop laughing at his raging xD
  10. ItaNarulover
    ItaNarulover
    I have to admit, my first reaction to that scene was: Nooooo!!!!!
    I was beyond disgusted and really wanted to beat her into a bloody pulp. But as you all pointed out, Sebastian did look bored and absentminded, so I forgave him and the animators eventually. Though, I really would have loved it if she and Ciel had switched places... that would have been perfect.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast