aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Grell Sutcliffe and Undertaker

1. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    Oh man that scene still disgusts me even though he wasn't liking it at all it made me sad But after watching that scene it finally dawned on me that he also did undertaker ahehehee
  2. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    I agree absolutely.^^ If this Bit+*#
    wouldn't be the one...but he really looked bored XD

I really like Grell XD he is hilarious and I absolutely love the undertaker XD
    His voice is the best! this two characters together could rule the world XD this fits perfect.
  3. MadamUndertaker
    MadamUndertaker
    Oh my god, I just start laughing at that part when Sebas do the nun xD
    I just love how jealous got Grell about it. Man I do love Grell and The Undertaker!!! Grell is so cute and feminine and the Undertaker just makes me laugh everytime he appears xD These characters are just epic!
  4. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    It's like, why did he do some nun when Grell was more than willing and standing next to him?! XD
  5. Sessinara
    Sessinara

that's true!
    but I would prefer the couple GrellXUndertaker
  6. keithsbrat
    keithsbrat
    The only reason why I liked the Sebby doing the church girl scene was becuase it opened a ray of hope that if I was an hot anime chick I might have a chance to be touched by his perfectness. Still it did kinda ruin the yaoism, I always thought that Sebastian only had eyes for Ciel
  7. keithsbrat
    keithsbrat
    But.... if you think about it. A Demon just defiled a nun! Now that's kinda hot cause it's just so dirty and she LoVeD it.
  8. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    @keithsbrat, I think that's pretty much Why he did it.
  9. crazyforyou123
    crazyforyou123
    WHEN DID HE DO THE UNDERTAKER!? ive watched both seasons and i never saw that!
    that church girl must DIE!!!
  10. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Eh? What? Has anybody said anything like that?!
    'cause I didn't see something like that, too...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12