i'm quite curious who'll be the actors in it if there is any...X3
  2. Majo
    Majo
    It does have one acutally.
    You can find it on Youtube. It was uploaded by the user PhantomhiveMiru
  3. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    And here is the SUBBED Kuroshitsuji the Musical

But seriosuly, how much Kuroshitsuji is there? I've seen the anime, I will read the manga although there seems to exist an OVA (and a second one is to come or was that just a joke about Sebastian and sushi?! o_O) and then a musical... Phew, they really want to milk that show don't they?

Sticking to the subject: I like to believe that there is love between Sebastain and Ciel. Maybe it's not the erotic kind but something is there. I mean, shonen-ai and not yaoi, platonic male love. If Ciel was older then maybe it would be a bit more erotic... They clearly care for each other.
    And I also believe that even if Ciel was sad that it was his time to die he was still happy that it was with Sebastian...
  4. iThreat
    iThreat
    I've read pretty much all chapters (up to like 48) online.. then I saw the book in a store and had a total freak out--bought it on the spot just found out yesterday from a friend it's an anime. I screamed. I had like, 4 people looking at me going, ...wtf? heheh. I need to go watch it! how close is it to the manga series though 9.9?
  5. LoveHateObsess
    LoveHateObsess
    omg im like totally obsessed with kuroshitsuji best anime like ever and sebastian and ciel were so made for each other i especially love when u know the loves there but the couples in denial theyd be perfect but like hell either of them would addmit it and i cryed (happily and sadly) at both endings of both seasons its a very touching show gotta love it!!!
  6. crazyforyou123
    crazyforyou123
    Of course theres a relationship! I mean look at the last episode...Sebby freaked!! (Not going to spoil it)

But he looked so hot while he was doing it, don't cha think??
  7. FanGirl4Life
    FanGirl4Life
    At the end of the first series, I cried my eyes out!!! But the ending scene was just too adorable to hate!
    The second series is AMAZING!!! I SCREAMED MY HEAD OFF when i found out they made a second series! Alois is sooo cuuutttteeee!!!
    But Claude seems like a douche to me...

But yeah, even though there is no obvious connection between Ciel and Seba they make a really cute couple! SebaxCiel forever!!!!^_^
  8. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Ahhh now it finally works...v.v
    sorry I was so long away...again.^^°
    waai!! the musical!! >v<
    Thanks so much.
    *goes watching*
  9. Megaera
    Megaera
    I fell totally in love with the anime and the manga after I've seen my friends cosplaying them haha... I know it's a weird way to find a manga.
    I really like the manga but the anime leaves more to my imagination =3
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234