aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Alois Tracy - who is HE????

1. areen15
    Is been bothering me for awhile... while I read fan fiction there's many story between CielxAlois, so I think I read back the manga (Ep 1-53) and watch the anime I has dl (S1 ep1-24), but I never stumble upon this Alois character. So I try search trough googles but I stumble 1 or 2 picture of Alois.

Can somebody tell me when Alois first appirance (manga or anime????) ??? and what his history is?? thx ;D
  2. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    mhh I didn't see him in the Manga...
    His first appearance was in the 2 season of the Anime...
  3. areen15
    areen15
    Oh drag!! I didnt dl S2 until the end,only dl Ciel in wonderland and welcome to Phantomise house I guess I have to w8 until someone upload S2 I guess... thx Sessinara
  4. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Alois only appears in the second season of the anime, the entire season 2 is made up by the animation studio and has nothing to do with the manga thus the ending shouldn't be considered as final since the manga hasn't ended yet/revealed the actual ending. I personally think of season 2 as a crazy omake, just like the OVAs. Also, it would be nice for those that are new to Kuro or haven't finished watching the show if you all write SPOILER in your post before writing something of importance about the plot.
  5. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Ok SPOILER!

But I think it's useless now since it was already said.
    I think alois death was rather pathetic... ¬_¬

Perhaps it's just because I didn't like him

I think it was an crazy omake, too. XD
    There was never something that would even happen in the manga but it was funny at times. And I really liked the opening even more as the one from the first season.
  6. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    Honestly I don't liked Alois from the first time I've seen the second serie of KUROSHITSUJI
  7. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    You know what. I think Alois is just a sad kid with a STUPID JERK for a butler.

Spoiler

UGHHHH I hate Claude!! I hate him so much!!!
    Changing the perfect Ciel into some hybreed of some sort of soul.... :'(
    I've always hated spiders!! >:O