aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sebastian <-> Ciel's father

1. Kazoo
    I am not sure anyhting will come of this discussion, but I was wondering if others noticed - In the portraits showing the late Phantomhive family, Ciel's father's face is always somewhat obscure, yet I have always found that he resembled Sebastian quite a lot, especially the hair style.

But the theory of Sebastian taking on a look similiar to Ciel's father would ruin a bit of the yaoi connotations, if not just making it a bit more creepy (father complex?), aside from the shota-aspect.

Still, it is worth considering that Ciel might find some comfort in Sebastian's exterior, possibly seeing some of his lost father in him and thus feeling drawn to him and trusting him more easily (not that Ciel would ever admit that).

Hmm... Again - this is just a dull little thing I always wondered about, but if anyone care to share their opinion on this, please do.

- Over and out.
  2. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    I actually thought the exact same thing. But I ignored it in favour of keeping it shonen-ai
  3. Kazoo
    Kazoo
    Haha, exactly - that's what I prefer to do.

Still, no one can deny the resemblance.

But for now, let's keep the shounen-ai illusion
  4. areen15
    areen15
    Other than the mole,I think sebby look like that because ciel imagine him look like his father. But I still love sebby looks. (maybe his father re-born as devil??? )
  5. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    I also noticed that in some episodes I watched. But i really didn't think about it much!
  6. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    me too XD
    but I prefer the shônen-ai version of them
  7. areen15
    areen15
    I perfer Yaoi version
  8. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    Or that.
  9. Red_Devil
    Red_Devil
    I only see Sebastian's similar appearance to Ciel's father as an illusion in order to make Ciel feel comfortable around him but I also try to ignore any creepy thoughts that might mix between them involving Ciel's dad.
  10. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    I prefer the YAOI - SHONEN AI version.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast