aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. amade0
    amade0
    lol yes, wanna be JK Rowling seems to fit o.0 lol, its the new craze. ahh but i just remember the time when it was my little secret and no one knew about it and it makes me feel better xD ahh i love Edward still ><;
  2. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    Yeah yeah I feel the same. I never told anyone about my books ^^ then it was like bam! Everyone I knew started reading it.

It's kinda weird seeing the books in the teen sections at bookstores. I get angry and bend the pages of the book so when someone buys it, they'll be like "Yo, who bent my pages?" and then they'll go back to the store and ask for a refund but the store won't give them one because the pages will be bent which indicates that they did it and they'll be stuck with bent pages for the rest of their life! So ha! That's how I let my frustration show ^^

........O.O *loves Edward too*
  3. amade0
    amade0
    LOL! i should have done that to the books xD actually getting the two middle ones was quite an adventure o.0 a friend of mine who's into vampire books lent me Twilight.. and i loved it so much i had to get the next two.. while i was dying of a fever xD and it was like +30 outside.. it was a reallly long trip cause i missed like 3 buses xD and my eclipse had the cover ruined on the inside D: hope that wasn't you xD so i returned it and missed another bus~ ahh i'm babbling xD long day that was..

actually.. it was my little secret.. but like with any obsession i feel the need to spread it *has contributed to creating at least 10 rabid fan girls whahahah >D* know i hate that they know T__T;
  4. Gwendolen
    Gwendolen
    Sweets and kisses to Amade0 for a brilliant idea ^^
    Regarding the movie, I'm still debating on whether to see it in England on the 19th of December or wait until the greek premiere which will be around the 8th of January...
    All of you US residents are so lucky...less than 20 days >.<

Mmm, another thing: I have all the official Twilight shirts, both long sleeve and short sleeve...*yeah, consuming freak when it comes to Twilight, even if it means owning the same designs twice!* and I just noticed the store selling them also added a hoodie with the "Bite Me" apple logo...I'm afraid that I'm crazy enough to buy this design again...XD What do u think?
  5. amade0
    amade0
    welcome Gwendolen *i can't believe i put off for so long making this group xD wasn't sure anyone was interested in Twilight here!*
    and yayyyy .. i'm going opening night on Nov 21 in Canada =D counting down the days xD!
    ahh you have the shirts! i saw them so long ago but i never bought them when i first go into the obsession ><;; *stupid stupid stupid* but i order the 'bite me' hoodie yesterday xD doubt it will come in before the movie.. but ahh hell even though i paid an arm and leg for shipping i'll wear it everyday like the nerd i am xD Gwendolen you should get it to so we can be twins from afar =D!
    i'm done ranting xD
  6. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    welcome to all!! xDD

OMG! amadeO! the edward pic is soooooooo aweeesoomeeee!! me wuves you!*glompstackles*

7. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Welcoming myself into this group.

xD

Ugh, I still have someone else's face in my head as Edward Cullen. Hahaha.
  8. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    Hellooo everyone! Isn't this group just awesome? *kisses amade's feet*

I wana buy a hoodie? Where you get em'?
    I don't think the movie comes out on Nov 21 in Germany. Ah, I have to check.

Ooh just noticed some new images up. *drools*
  9. amade0
    amade0
    @aIshiRoi: which one? xD?

@Myra: welcomes you to =D i have someone else's face to.. something like my current ava actually xD oh well~ movies never really get it right for me

@CCvanilla0: yay for edward .. i mean twilight group xD the hoodie i bought was on this site called twiteez.. or something similar *google and it'll correct it xD* they're like 32$ but shipping was like 20$ for me x_X i think the movie comes out in December for the rest of the world~ *perks of living in Canada - yay at least one >D*
  10. kath_mandu
    kath_mandu
    Hey everyone! New member here - though I've been a long-time fan of Stephenie Meyer and the series overall. Anyway, nice to meet everyone!
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast