aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Conventions...anyone?!

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    lol, yeah, I should do that! Let's see if I'm not too shy to do so... ^^

edit: um back XD
  2. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    you can say me a secret word, so it won't be peinlich (nothing against my Logik XDDD)
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    o_O seems my post didn't get through...

I intended to print "secret word" on my T-shirt, but I guess that would be weird...
    So instead... let's all carry a yellow rose xD
  4. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    haha, I bought a fake-rose today...It's a little bit orange...but I will color it with an yellow marker
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    damn... so I really have to buy one?!?!
    Well, on thrusday I decide whether or not I wear my cosplay (on friday)... so IF I do so, I'll tell you what it is (or at least give you a hint ^^)
    agreed?
  6. melon321
    melon321
    hm. my post is gone too. aarin was down some time ago. i think it rolled back.
    anyways~ i saaaaid something like
    i would probably be too shy to poke any of u guys and also, i would sortof panic and wouldnt know what to do if u guys would poke me xD
    lol yellow rose? kewl :c .. im not too sure if i can go now though
  7. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    I can be the omly one carriing a rose...so you have to start talk to me XDDD

uah, meine gestörte cosplaypartnerin meldet sich nach seit ner woche nicht -> all cosplay's new choises
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    *pat pat* I'm sorrey for you... Hope you get in touch with her soon *crossing fingers* As I said... we need some FANSERVICE on the stage xD
  9. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    my new cosplay-choices are Mikan (Air Gear), Fye (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) and something secret, for the group-contest

a friend of mine is wearing sakura on saturday, so I'M wearing Fye
    an other friend has a kurogane costume...but she says that it's too anstrengend to waer ist '>>
    but she hates Kuro x Fye, so there is no shonan-ai anyway, hahaha
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Nite! Nite! Nite! Nite! NIIIIIIITE!

Hope to see you there!

(btw, me not in cos 'cause it's too hot and 'cause I ruined my trousers ~.~)
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast