aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Conventions...anyone?!

1. tabbi
    tabbi
    @Hudbroza: So that's how it is... well good that I didn't have that much compassion with stecher, since he seems to be the one at fault. Leaving all of his Aarin-friends behind... how cruel :P
    It would be great, because I really have quite a lot of points, but I'm just too lazy to actually host a contest (alone). So any idea you have, I don't care, I'll support it! Even if I just give out the points or cards ^^
    *now hiding quickly because I don't have a wishlist and don't want to create one*

@melon321: Ah, you want to bribe me? Reeaaaalllyy? :P And why do you want to have stecher so much cards? I definitly should check this group more often to get the dynamic here xD
  2. Stecher
    Stecher
    nono
    the people here are just a little sarcastic to me, nothing serious xD

and i´m sorry i know i´m a bad FÜHRER for the made this year but...

i know people there who i see once a year on the made

And you guys are people i see more often…
    Please understand that
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    you say the "i see you more often than the others" every time we meet.... >_>
    I guess we should meet somewhere in the woods next time so you don't have a chance :P

@melon: it makes my giddy every time I try to use these options >_< but I would totally support you xD

@ tabbi:
    o_O yesterday I didn't check your points but... holy crap!!!
    first off: you don't need a wishlist because I would never gift you a card with that point-amount of yours!!!
    but... gosh!
    Did you hear about the "Card Suggestions" for the IShop? Together we could create a whole bunch of new cards!
    But yes, I will also think about a huuuuge summer contest!
    edit: Pls call me Huddy! xD

4. melon321
    melon321
    afaik u can "buy" new cards with points lol. like 1kk for a lvl 10 one i think?

I guess we should meet somewhere in the woods next time so you don't have a chance :P
    LOL totally agree haha xD. just not a forest like in blair witch D:!...

@tabbi, i didnt say that i wanted him to have many cards xD
    *cough*i wanted him to have many cards he doesnt like to be ebil lol*cough*
  5. tabbi
    tabbi
    @Huddy: Haha, yeah, daily interest made it possible xD I heard about the Card Suggestion Shop, but I don't really have suggestions for cards. The only card I want is Happy from Fairytail, but unfortunately one can not submit pet-cards But if you want to create some and need points, please be my guest ^^
    Waaaii... now I'm really looking forward to the contest, I wonder what it will be

@dennis: Uuuhh... how mean! XDDD

Btw, I don't know Stecher (yet?), but the fact that everyone wants too meet with him in a forrest... kinky *lol* Sorry, it's already past midnight here. Anyway, I'll be going to bed now *waves goodnight to everyone*
  6. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    we can meet in the mountains...at a einsame mountain-huette...
  7. melon321
    melon321
    reminds me of brokeback mountain bwaha xD.. even though i didnt watch it yet lol
    so, what comes next once we lured him there?
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    ... bondage!!! and get him filmed by the small stuffed animals
  9. melon321
    melon321
    lol xD. stecher bondage with stuffed animals? we could sell the videos ooooooor blackmail stecher with it
  10. Stecher
    Stecher
    blackmail wont work because i like bondage and some people know that xD
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast