aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Conventions...anyone?!

1. melon321
    melon321
    hum i have been at 2 aninites. the ones from the last two years. actually once i saw some "BL" action on the contest stage.. and the fan girls were screaming lol. but yea. the thing was that the "BL" was made by a boy and a girl, both dressed as guys xD.
    so elliiy is going this year too? maybe i will see u if u tell me what u cosplay as haha. also i think it wouldnt be hard to find me since.. i usually dont see many chinese xD
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    So you're Chang?!?! haha, I hope not... well, I wouldn't mind it, but... forget what I said...!
    AND NOW it strikes me: Do the "Wiener Mexxlertreffen" count as mini-cons? I was at the "Sommertreffen" yesterday (and Elliiy was too, if I remember correctly) and apart from the programm-gap in the middle, it was really nice. And in fact, there was a... (how to say) Bl-parody on the stage but... I'd wish for more with a little niveau xD
  3. melon321
    melon321
    lol i nvr heard about those before o: .. and no im not chang whoever it is xD
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    I know you're not him... Well, in 2007 he was the lonely stripper on the cos-stage and last year he moderated the AMV-contest! The funnny chinese guy who talks nothing but (funny) crap ^^ I'm sure you know him but just don't remember him yet xD
  5. melon321
    melon321
    sounds a bit familiar.. but yea, my memory fails xD
  6. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    @ Hudbroza: you were at the mexx-treff too?
    next time you have to talk to me

muahaha, I'm currently sewing with a friend...and she told me that we have to do some fanservice if there are fangirls from our pairing
    hahaha, now I'm a little bit scared... *shy girl*

but maybe the people won't recognize us...cause the wigs aren't the perfekt color, and the outfits aren't the usual ones...
    (the ugliest color evvveeeeer, lilaaaaa! i hate lila! fleece-lila! wäääähhh, hell-lila, dunkel-lila!!!! leggins!!!!!!)
  7. melon321
    melon321
    lol xD *pats*. so on the aninite i will just need to look for a girl with purple hair and screams, wääh lila? haha
    r u gonna be there for all 3 days?
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    @Elliiy: At first I wanted to pass you and whisper "Sternchen stalk stalk sternchen" but my friend told me you could freak out and call the police xD
    I ALWAYS appreeciate fanservice! Go for it!
    I'm gonna be there all three days (as always), hope you guys are there too!
  9. melon321
    melon321
    lol idk.. actually i intended to go for one day only xD. for me its sortof enough to see all stuff haha~
  10. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    if you want to talk to me just search twins (ow, was this a hinweis?)
    and say 'hi' to the one with high heels and more weight XD
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast