aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hello hello, darling!
    Nice to meet you! We're all crazy chickens here but I hope we never make you cry.... (yup, I'm THAT dumb, please excuse!) May I ask how we should call you? Your name's a bit long and we love nicknames! :3
    o_O That's quite a long hiatus! Hope you still like it here

Dear friends... please kindly welcome our new member! Stecher my start threatening her to post regularly so he doesn't get lonely. I will shower everyone with my love - as always. And everything will go on as planned...

Feel the love!
  2. Hinodechan
    Hinodechan
    Hi ^^ welcome in the group
  3. melon321
    melon321
    lol, well I'm not decided yet, it's still all open xD, but I might tend a bit more of staying but we will see xD

Also, welcome chicken :]
  4. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Thank you for your hearty welcome~!
    Oh yeah you guys might make me cry, because I'd often get teary eyes from laughing too much. xD My username can be shortened to CC, that's how people call me most of the time.

I love it here, I love the community and all the smuts. Although I think that since I've been gone for so long, my interest has dampened and suffered quite a bit. ^^;
  5. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Ps: What does adding pictures do? ^_^;;
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Sorry forget about that >_< (That was when I didn't like the thought of only my pictures and my favourite pairings representing the group)

AF had problems with paying for the webspace a while back... so it'd be better not to add too many pictures.
    (And there's a pic-community inside AF where you can share your fav pics, as far as I know)

But I'm in the mood for a new contest! As soon as my tests are over, I will start something again.
  7. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. XD

What kind of contest? You mean in the forum here or in real life? And good luck on your exams!
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Contests inside this group... like little games.
    You can search the old threads (page 2 I guess) for info. ^^
  9. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Sounds like fun, I'd participate if you don't demand stuff like art or poems. xD
  10. melon321
    melon321
    Poems! I actually tried writing poems before but I really fail at it xD

Btw. whens gonna be the next meeting? I decided to just bring some snacks to share with everyone lol, so you better try not to miss that one out :]
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast