.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza

I wish all of you a "Happy Easter!" XD
  2. 211088lord
    211088lord

I am sorry....forgot to wish happy easter

and ...about your alst post...I would say...see you long

Thank you for the tips , I don´t have a problem with second hand...
    the only problem is...most of the manga/puplishers are USA ones...and then I have shipping cost ...for example 30€...and that´s very much I think...

I also tried some booksstores like Thalia, Comichutterer,....and so on. But most of them said they couldn´t order it (too expensive,... no way to get it...so on...)

But thanks for your help! I will try ...and try...maybe it works some day^^

oh, and about the Comicbörse..stupid question..but when is it? and where?
    thanks

3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Oh gosh! PLEASE READ THIS NOOOOOOW!

Dear pal, the Comicbörse is TOMORROW, April 26th.
    It can be found here: MGC-Halle Modecenterstraße 22, 1030 Wien
    (*clicky*) if I may link here... ^^
    The entry costs 4 € though (3 € in special cases). I will be there too, but I'll sell some of my stuff so entry's free for me xD
    To be honest, last time (I didn't look for english manga) I just remember two people selling them. But for the first time, it sure is worth a look!

Well, hope to see you there (although we won't recognize each other ^^)!
    And I wish you good luck with your requests!
  4. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    Hay guys, I just joined^^
    So how is everybody doing?
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Oh, well I hoped someone would come before me.

But I'll welcome you even warmer than those "too lazy to write" people ()

YAY for yayforyaoi! xD Hope you have a nice time here!
    See you!

As for your question: I'm just sooo fine, watching soul eater right now and therefore laughing my ass off
  6. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    Haha, thanks I bet I'll have a great time.^^

You're watching Soul eater? Two of my friends always talk about that Anime, but somehow I just don't know what it really is about. xD The only thing I know is that it's pretty funny.

So could you tell me about the plot of it?
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Plot, haha, there's a plot?

Oh, well, yeah, there is xD
    It's about the school "Shibusen" where Weapons (in human form) and their "meisters" (directly taken from the german word ^^) try to become the new scythe of the Shinigami (Death god) and the holder of said scythe. To reach that goal, the pupils need 100 eggs of the demon god (means, "bad"/lst souls) and a soul of a witch.
    The series follows three pairs with their different problems:
    Soul Eater and Maka quarrel all the time/ don't want to hurt each other
    Black Star is an egoist, trying to surpass god o_O
    And Death the Kid is neurotic and carves for symmetry in everything he has/does

I'm not sure if it makes sense but it's an interesting yet weird story... I love it ^^
  8. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    Oh yeah sounds pretty funny. I have to watch it. Now I already have 3 Animes I wanna watch. And not enough spare time.

Well, I guess I would have enough spare time, but I just bought that new game for ps2.
    It's called Persona4. Does anybody here know it?
    It's pretty good. xD

And yeah, sorry I waited so long to write again. I somehow forgot to answer.
    Sorry!
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Personaaaaa! Got the anime, but didn't watch it til now... Do you know it? How is it compared to the games? I also wanted to buy Persona4, but as my PS2 is in the living room, I doubt my father would be happy with me playing it -.-
    But tell me your thoughts about the game too please. (Would it be playable in front of my dad?)
    Huddy
  10. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    Nah, I haven't watched the Anime, maybe I watch it when I finished playing the game.^^

And I guess it's playable in front of your dad. You know somehow it's devided in two different parts.

There's the part in the 'normal' world, which is most likely only clicking and reading the story of the game.
    But it's great, the characters are pretty awesome. I'm a total Yosuke fan! You know, I think he's sooo hot! xD

Well, and then there's the part in the TV world. You got a round base fighting system, which I most likely prefer to anything else.^^

Yeah, I haven't played it to the end but until now it's daddy-proof.
    So, I still hope it's possible to pair your character up with Yosuke.^^
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast