aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.~*Austrian Yaoi and Shounen-Ai fans*~.

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hmmm, at first, I wanted to let you buy my help by stating if you're an uke or a seme

But then, there's not much help I can give. Did you really start with Gundam Seed??? Man, that's far from the beginning...
    I asked anidb.net for help. When you go at "Gundam Seed", on the right side, there are always "relations", "Sequels" and stuff listed.
    But if you start with "Kidou Senshi Gundam" and scroll down to where the groups are listed, there is an option called "anime relations". And that's quite a list for gundam.

I tried to make a list but I'm also confused with films and OVAs and so...

Well, letting beside the films (and most OVAs) the story starts with
    Kidou Senshi Gundam (1979-1980)
    Kidou Butouden G Gundam (1994-1995)
    Shin Kidou Senki Gundam W (95-96)
    Kidou Shin Seiki Gundam X (96)
    Kidou Senshi Gundam: Dai 08 MS Shoutai (96-99)
    (this seems to be the point where differens stories evolve and are only listed as ("same setting" ot "other relations" later on)
    Turn A Gundam (99)
    Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED (02-03)
    (from then on, you have to follow the link for seed...)
    Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 (07-08)
    (also follow the link please)

Seems they are all related IN ANY KIND OF WAY but I'm not sure if there's a correct order of watching... (I only saw one Gundam 00 Episode at a convention)

Puuuh, long post but I hope I was of help ^^
  2. 211088lord
    211088lord
    thank you very much!! that helped me a lot
    i started with the wrong series as it seems -.-

but I really liked Gundam seed! Athrun and Kira were/are sooo beautiful! I really liked them!
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza

Some people here are avoiding the Seme/Uke subject
    BUT, if you're not sure what you are, you can always try the Seme/Uke test *here* ^^

I won't state my result unless someone else does it XD
    Have fun!
  4. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    you know Latvia that are the guys who stole OUR FLAG! at least if you believe the Kurier :P

And I do like the light red, well maybe a bit too ligth but after a while it washes out/get dirty so it's okay^^

Yes, Huddy tell you friends they could have been more shorter when they decided your name *nod*

And hey that test in inaccurate it says I'm a "Don't **** With Me Seme!" and I should get a Badass Uke.. this is wrong! though I always end up being seme.. I do something wrong I guess *cry*
    I have to take that test again. I am a ****ing Uke you *****! *hmpf*
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Ooooh, sorry for the long wait but the last few days were hell for me... -.-
    Well, good to know, Oro, that I don't need to ask you to be in my harem. I definitely couldn't handle you
    To be honest, I also didn't get the result of my dreams... however, I'm an "opportunist Seme". (I also wanna retake the test *sob*)
    *whispers with sweet voice* Soooo, clueless and innocent Ukes... come here, please! *teases with cookies*
    XD
    And, Oro, if you FEEL like a Badass Uke, you might really get along with yourself (regarding that you seem to be a "Don't *** with me Seme" XD) But I'll look for a Chibi Seme for you (if you don't mind me playing cupid, that is )
    And, yeah, I told my friends about my new name (per e-mail) but they were that shocked, that I didn't get an answer 'til now XD
  6. 211088lord
    211088lord
    You are looking for a Chibi Seme??
    I am one...(but don´t really get why...)...want to retake the test as well...

and I am sorry that I didn´t write for a long time , sorry!
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Oro pairs best with the Chibi-Seme, it seems ^^
    But I swear, if I ever want a Seme-Seme relationship, I'll contact you.... I can't think of anything sweeter than a Chibi-Seme

But why are you not satisfied? Wanted to be an Uke or another Seme???

Well, you are excused for not-answering... I just thought you avoided the discussion (S/U-topic) atm ^^

Hope, everyone's alright!

See ya!
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Heya! I'm sorry, bacause I'm one day too late but I hope everyone had a nice "WHITE DAY" yesterday ^^ (wanted to make that white but it couldn't be seen)
    We ate some white chocolate but that's all ^^
    (I just wanted to spam, you know )
    I wish everyone all the best!
    *huggles everyone of you*
  9. 211088lord
    211088lord
    Hi
    I am sorry that I am here some minutes, and the off for months ....

Can I ask all off you a question? Where do you buy english manga?
    (without amazon...donĀ“t work for me )

Thank you very much...
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    heya! no problem, you don't have to be here all the time... hopefully I get to talk to someone at least every other day ^^
    as for your question, if you really want to buy it, I guess you want to get licensed stuff only... right?
    therfore, I can only recommend ebay (because you can even vary how much you want to pay)... not sure if you're familiar with it or if second-hand ware would be okay but that's one way...
    then you could ask in special manga- and comic shops.... I even know one exhibitor on the "comicbörse" that has english manga but only few genres...)

That's all I know for now... but I'll keep my eyes open...
    See you soon (I hope)!
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast