211088lord
    HI^^

I wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Hope you have a nice night

(*goes off to party*)

see you next year
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Thankies! I also wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! And now (although it's on the verge of being "public") I'm going to quote a sms I got today: "The old year is today vorbei but the next comes eh morgen glei. I wish a super rutsch to you and hope you don't schütt you recht zu."
    (Mostly for the Viennese among us ^^)

Minna, please celebrate recht fein
    *also off to parteyyy*
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Holla, Crusi! Thanks for joining us!

Please, enlighten us about your favourite BL-stories and pairings! Don't be shy, we seldom bite!
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hello pals and friends!
    As you can see, Dai-kun changed the whole layout of the social groups. (Ooooh, how grateful we are ) Now, we could start different discussions (if someone would talk to me, that is...) AND we (in fact "I") can chose a group-representing picture.
    This is my question for now: Dou you want an Austrian flag to show where we come from or is this too nationalistic for you and yould you prefer some well-known Yaoi-pairing???
    If it's the ladder then please tell me pairings you would prefer for our picture or (even better) send me a picture you'd like to see!

Well the, I'm sure you're busy with RL this time of the year, so I wish everyone ALL THE BEST! Keep your heads up and safe!
  5. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    Hudbroza, I am not really from a big city (with around 200 000), heck I'm not even living in Austria. oh how I miss thee *cry*

As for the picture: Austrian flag! or at least a pic with our colours.

favourite pairing.. I always find that hard to answer actually (didn't I ask the question..) because I fall head over heels for the seme but most of the times I don't like the uke very much *lol* maybe because I want to be replace the uke in my fantasy... is this what they call "too much information"?
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    *pats Oro* Well, you may come visit us anytime (maybe for some Austrian convention?!)

Oki, as this is the first and only answer, I'll try to find a nice pic of an Austrian flag. ^^
    And, oh, I know that seme/uke problem very well. (In fact, I, a typical seme, would have problems handling tose other seme from the anime/manga )
    That's why I prefer those pairings where the seme/uke roles are not that clear ^^
  7. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    I'll try my best
    Well I guess next time I'll be in good ol' Austria it'll be to my cousin's wedding in June (I think it was June).

just take a pictures of the one you own (as a real Austrian you OF COURSE have one at home )

well I find this interesting. let's all get together and categorize ourselfs. I always wodnered what people are mostly. Seme or uke.
    So we have 1) Oro = uke 2) Huddy (who can remember a name like Hudbroza anyway?) = seme
    who's next? don't be shy^^
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Sure,I have one at home but, ahhh, you see... my camera is broken :P
    No, I was just too lazy and stressed because of work for uni and as it's over now, picture will follow... now?! ^^ I only had problems deciding if I should take pictures with the darker red or with the lighter... Sure, the darker red belongs to Latvia, but I hate light red ^^
    Aaaaand, I will answer for my uke now (because she's barely on anyway) (and because I'm her SEME): Tarumi is declared as uke now!

Therefore: Oro = uke, Huddy = seme, Tarumi = Huddy's uke

And btw... I should tell my friends I'm called Huddy right now because they picked this name for me XD (In fact, as their buddy, they named be "brother of the hood" -->"Broza of ze hood" --> "Hudbroza" (sometimes also "Hoodbroza" but, yeah...)
    I wanted to sign in as "hoodsizta" but oh well... (I wanted them to not beat me up ^^)

Sooo, that was one hunch of spam again... The next ultimate spam will follow soon
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza

I wish a Happy Valentine's to all of you! May you be with your Valentine, or be happy alone... If anyone feels lonely, I'm here to give out free ^^
  10. 211088lord
    211088lord
    Hi

I am sorry...I am VERY VERY VERY late...but I wish you a happy Valentine as well!

by the way....can somebody help me?
    does anybody know Gundam??

Because I saw Gundam Seed + Gundam Seed destiny by accident, and i liked it...looked around and dicovered that there are Gundam 00, Gundam G, Gundam Wing,...etc....

does anybody know how to watch it...so that it makes sence??? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you very much!
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast