aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

System of Boredom- What music do you like?

1. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Coffee is bad, you shoulda know that.
    (Because I've seen doujinshi of him before... XD With Waka you'd probably get to have a really lively sex life with lots of experimenting I think. He's the type who'd shove a radish up your butt and think it's 'interesting'. If you like neither, there is still this beastman left. Kimari or something? Is that more to your liking?)

I'm suspicious of those who claim to be innocent! D: I never said that I don't like pain, if it's not me who have to endure it. XD
    But those slow erotic music is boring. If they stripped to such an upbeat song there'd definitely be more action. Yeah, I like the female dancer but the male one... There just are some stuff that girls are better at. XD
  2. melon321
    melon321
    It's not like I am a coffe-holic xD. Actually I only drink it because I love the aroma xD (except ice coffee)
    (Haha, but I think you can't base ones personality of a doujinshi since usually the characters end up being UBER pervy LOL. No! Beastman no xD! IT'S YOUR LIKING I KNEW IT)
    ^ this is quite offtopic D: do something about it xD

Maybe it depends on the mood xD. Are we discussing about stripping-music haha. I haven't been in a strip club before so I ain't a good judge 8D
    Lol but it's a dance style! It shouldn't be biased on gender :C
  3. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    (I dunno, I'll come up with something... Probably feeding the snowball some more snow... XD)

Music is music, even stripping-music is music. XD
    Imho, it doens't suit guys. Like how HipHop or Breakdance doesn't look good on girls.
  4. melon321
    melon321
    I discovered a liking to spanish songs <3 Might be cause of some spanish series I watched. Also spanish sounds super awsome, I should consider learning it some day~
    alex ubago - amarrado a ti - YouTube
  5. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Are you sure you aren't just listening to it because the guy is cute? XD
  6. melon321
    melon321
    No! The eye candy is a bonus xD

Take this too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WghsD8mgqkU&ob=av2e
  7. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    You are a horrible liar. XD

The second song strangely reminds me of a Japanese song, from an Anime I think. o:
    Check out Camila, this Mexican band is sexy... I mean very talatend. :>
  8. melon321
    melon321
    LOL NO IM NOT. As I proved with my second video it's not only cus of the eye candy!

I think that ain't quite my taste, speaking of both xD. But I think we already agreed on that we both have different tastes XD
  9. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Oh really, I thought you proved me RIGHT with the second video. D:

Uh-huh, their band leader fits in my 'Beuteschema' but he's like 10 years too old for your taste. xD But I like their music enough to buy the albums, and that says a lot in my case. I only own like 20-ish LEGAL music CDs. >_>
  10. melon321
    melon321
    LOL why. The second video was made by a girl D:<
    So yeh, do you think sometimes eyecandy makes the music more attractive? xD

Haha, maybe. So you have lots of illegal songs HUH O: ..
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast