aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vienna-Mangaworld

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Stecher said he's against weekly meetings/meeting us too often :P
    So I think after melon's schriftliche has passed, we should think of something else. (not MW) and then take a break until Summer. (for everyone who stays in Vienna for the first few weeks.)
    Anyway... next week MW looks bad but... ah who cares. *shrugs*
  2. Stecher
    Stecher
    i´m not against weekly but i´m not sure that i really can come every week.......
  3. melon321
    melon321
    lol aws, yeaaa we just met once, we gotta do it more often when we have time
    diplompräsentation over wheeeeeeeee~ <3
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    I dunno where to post anymore...
    Well, for this weekend, I am working on a meeting (Mittelaterfest) and Tarumi is working on a "wetterfest" meeting but we don't know if any of us will succeed.
    Updates will be tomorrow.

So, if I was correct, Saturday would be best for most of us?! (Melon, what about your Matura?)

And weeeeeee for successful diplompräsentation!
  5. melon321
    melon321
    hmhm, yea i think it should work out on the saturday. schriftliche is on 20th soooo, i guess having a day off cant be worse than being unproductive xD
    and whats a wetterfest? xD
  6. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    If somebody can't come / don't want to come weekly
    - so don't come einfach XD

i think saturday is ok? Welche Zeit?
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    @melon: wetterfest = wetterunabhängig, therefore no "wetterparty" sorry ^^
    But we COULD do a indian weatherdance if you wanna xD

ooookay pals, I calles Tarumi just now.
    There are two versions:
    nice weather: go to the Mittelalterfest and enjoy the day there! (I'd say from Midday on, no special time as of now... I'll wait for the weatherforecast tomorrow)
    bad weather: Go to Tarumi's place as her father won't be there. Games, unhealthy food, time to talk... also no special time.

The more the merrier! Please everyone, come if you live in Vienna (or close) and have time on Staurday! Serenay, Joruri, azure_sea, Kanra and all the others... I'd like to meet you! :gruophug:
    Until then.... have a nice Feiertag and Freitag! xD
  8. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Nice Plans!

I'm dabei. ^^
    i would also like to meet all 'new' People
  9. melon321
    melon321
    oh wetterfest lol xD. sry i thought of wetter-fest, cus u were talking about meetings and stuff haha XD
    well sounds good to me :3
  10. Stecher
    Stecher
    well if i can come then i´m sure to be there xD
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast