aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vienna-Mangaworld

1. melon321
    melon321
    LOL, but basically i am uke if u paid attention to the uke-seme thread, or i could pretend to be seme haha XD OK!
    that was all a joke, im a seme in reality who pretends to be uke, and when i lured my prey i turn into my real self
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    I love that concept... wolf in sheep's clothes...
    works in RL for me but is no fun on the net :3
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    Are everybody in MW tommorow?
  4. melon321
    melon321
    i was gonna ask that~ i guess i will head straight to the gasometer after school :3
    so is there some specific time or something~~?
  5. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    My Boss havent called me yet - but i will go there Today, to ask if i should come
    (juhu, ich darf halbe Std hin und zrueck fahrn -,-)
  6. Stecher
    Stecher
    i´m there shortly after 3 so................................... no xD
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Greetings from my "Mittagspause"... Today I started working on my term paper at nine and will probably stop past midnight... My eyes will hate me by then but I don't care.. ^^
    If it goes well in the next... ten hours I can say, "yes I'll be there around five!"
    if something happens it might become "tomorrow evening" >_>
    Thing is this: I also thought about coming on Sunday after the comicbörse and make our official meeting then but I'm not sure if all of you want that...

If there'd be a meeting on Sunday, I wouldn't come tomorrow at all...

So yeah... as we didn't even talk about Sunday I guess tomorrow will be better.
    I will come to the comicbörse then but will go right back home after "shopping" xD
  8. Stecher
    Stecher
    -_-
    as always you and the others will just dissapear...
    *im so lonely* (xD gf will be there xD)
  9. melon321
    melon321
    lol xD isnt it rude to say to be lonely if u have ur gf with u~
    well i hope u guys can make it~ xD. would be nice to meet u all at once, i think? xD
  10. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    that's the problem... if Elliiy can't come tomorrow I'm rather for changing the meeting to Sunday... what do you guys say?
    (Hinodechan and Tarumi can't come tomorrow whatsoever...)
    Elliiy, where are thou?~~~
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast