aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gay-movies

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    watched the Oscars this Sunday/Monday where Colin Firth said to Meryl Streep "Do you remember the time when we ran around in Greece and sang and danced in the sun...? back then, when I was gay..."
    And I was like "D'uh?!" ö_Ö
    Colin Firth's character in Mamma Mia was gay?! Nothing could have surprised me more...
    (And now I'm not sure if we already talked about that...) XD
  2. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Oho, shoulda watched the movie! D: Actually there could have been a threesome behind Meryl Streep's back. xD
  3. melon321
    melon321
    (Haha would be awsome chicken. Though I never understand ppl who buy mangas and don't touch them xD.)

So many actor names, I must admit I barely remember any names lol. Now I gotta watch The Iron Lady lol @.@
    LOL omg and Mammia Mia, I should start planning my time better and squish movies in
  4. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    (Firstly, I'm buying them to support the mangaka. And secondly I'm not reading because I ain't interested but because I've read most of them online already. xD To be honest I don't quite like the German translation either, especially Tokyopop's one. *shiver*)

The last slashable movie I watched was 'Ziemlich gute Freunde' and it was barely slashable. xD But gosh it's so funny and heart-rending, I wanted to watch it a second time but ended up watching 'Verblendung' instead. =_=
  5. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    its not a gay movie actually but did you saw the K-Movie of "Antique Bakery" ?

its called "Antique" there and its in Korean and English Sub
  6. melon321
    melon321
    im so behind with movies, just watched "ziemlich gute freunde" some weeks ago xD

oooh yeh i saw that one. it was kinda gay themed though, if i remember right lol. was cute but the eerie part did scare me a bit xD
  7. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Nice movie right ;D Can't wait for its Blu Ray release next week, finally my Ps3 will be of some use xD

I've watched that too but I prefer the manga, there's more fanservice...
  8. melon321
    melon321
    Series go under here too right?
    I think Merlin was mentioned here before not sure, but I recently saw some episodes and it keeps making the impression that they got a crush on each other, secretly 8D
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920