aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gay-movies

1. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Lol That's right, there are gonna be lots to talk about if we started on scenes or implied relationships. XD
    Hm, the only one that comes in to my mind is Eyes Wide Open. It's from 2009 though.

Edit: You Should Meet My Son is a little going overboard but it's hella funny and heartwarming. :>
  2. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    implied reltionships are fun!. at least if it's a subtext movie not some thing that may or may not be.

@Huddy
    I only know of Bent though that's a few years older, from 1907. It's about a two gay men in a concentration camp. But one of the gay wanted a the mark of the Jewish not the gays. they meet in the transport to the camp. they fall in love.. since is is a concentration camp under nazi regime you can imagine it's not a happy movie. But one of the hottest sex scenes ever. (well "sex scene", you know when you see it)

Did I mention Some Like It Hot? Gotta love Jack Lemmon. And best ending ever.
    (Jerry disguised himself as a women and was wooed by Osgood)
    Jerry: Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.
    Osgood: Why not?
    Jerry: Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.
    Osgood: Doesn't matter.
    Jerry: I smoke! I smoke all the time!
    Osgood: I don't care.
    Jerry: Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.
    Osgood: I forgive you.
    Jerry: [Tragically] I can never have children!
    Osgood: We can adopt some.
    Jerry: But you don't understand, Osgood!
    [Finally gives up and pulls off his wig]
    Jerry: Ohh... I'm a man!
    Osgood: Nobody's perfect!

and then Jerry's face *rofl*

..I kinda want to see the movie again now, darn.
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    IF we'd talk about scenes, the Some Like It Hot-one would have been the first that I mention. :3
    Too bad that we decided not to talk about single scenes.
    But Oro, I have to say that I was a bit confused.... I guess you meant Bent from 1997.
    Aaaaand, if you look at Bent's page @imdb, you get a recommendeation for "For a lost soldier" (1992) - kinda shota.... And this imdb-page links to "Maurice" (1987)..... we should search imdb more often. XD

Still noone knows what I'm talking about? Too bad, but I'll be looking for it again.
  4. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    Yes, the one from 1997, dear. Originally I wrote 1007 and then saw my mistake and wanted to make the 00 into 99. Only succeeded halfway through XD

After posting about Some Like It Hot I had to watch a few Jack Lemmon movies including The Odd Couple. Now isn't that a nice love story

Sorry, Huddy, that I can't help
  5. melon321
    melon321
    Rawr, I just watched Shelter. That was actually long due but yeh, I finally found the time to watch it.
    It was kinda cute and all, buuuut yeh, I like happy endings and all that, but then again I must face reality again and see that it's not that simple xD
    Life should be more like Yaoi
  6. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Mhm, I don't quite remember what the movie was about anymore. XD
    My obsession with videos has faded, I've reverted back to reading good old books. ;D
  7. melon321
    melon321
    True, we kinda don't have a booksection though. Maybe can fuse it, like Hairy Potter movies <-> books xD. But yeh. I heard most movies suck compared to the original book
  8. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    Lol Hairy Potter. I don't remember him being overly furry though? Or did he get furry now that he's older? Either way, I won't be visiting that section. XD
    I liked the Boys Love movie better than the manga, actually. But I can't think of any other right now.
  9. melon321
    melon321
    What, furry? What are you talking about LOL.

Hmmmm if I remember correctly, yeh Boys Love super sad endings D:! Maybe I shuold read the manga xD
  10. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    About Hairy Potter, of course.

Yeah but kinda superficial and over-dramatic. I dig sappy stories but only if they are executed properly. xD You should come visit me one day, let's spend a weekend reading yaoi mangas that have been purchased but never touched. xD
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast