aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gay-movies

1. Orovingwen
    Brotherhood? I only know FMA:Brotherhood. (which I still have to watch).
    Don't have Kabel 1. only ARD, ZDF, WDR and VOX.

gaydar..how about Merlin? They say Magic there is a synonym for homosexuality. The very obvious relationship is Merlin/Arthur.
  2. Stecher
    Stecher
    dont know if huddy kills me for this but for explanations
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brotherhood_(2001_film)

hmmm
    how do you only have those?
    or do you mean that you dont watch on any other sender?
  3. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    No prob with that...

Hope Oro didn't mention that before:
    "Law of Desire" (87) with Antonio Banderas
    It was just on TV recently.... and pretty disturbing >_>

edit: only three more exams to go! My brain feels like.... Brei... Haferschleim... or similar *__*
  4. Stecher
    Stecher
    Cant remember if „boys love“ was mentioned yet
    I have seen him äää last year or is it 2 years already…dont know
    Well
    It was an very interesting movie with one of the most not understandable characters EVER
  5. melon321
    melon321
    (im gonna hop into this thread just for a little bit since im a shallow movie watcher/talker xD)

i think theres like 2 boys love movies? like, 2 different ones. i think both had a very dramatic/sad ending? i dont like sad endings xD especially since i started a stupid habit when watching such movies

i barely get to watch movies nowadays either xD, maybe if i find some time for myself
  6. Stecher
    Stecher
    whats that habit?*curious*
    i only know the first i think...
    the one with the manga as basis
  7. melon321
    melon321
    oh it has a manga? o:! i didnt know i think xD. i thought there r a lot of things named "boys love" cus is such a .. common? title xD

if the habit wasnt secret i would have already written it in the previous post xD
  8. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    I only know one Boys Love movie which stars two TeniMyu actors (Takumi Saito and Yoshikazu Kotani). It was later made into a manga as far as I know. Yoshikazu Kotani then starred in the second one - which I haven't seen yet though.

@Stecher
    Because I don't have cable and then you only get the Öffentlich Rechtlichen and Vox. somehow you get Vox too. I get the Dutch 2nd program with not a perfect but at least decent picture as well.

@Huddy
    no, I don't even know that one.. gotta look it up.
  9. melon321
    melon321
    super late reply sorry lol.
    ah ic. yea if i remember right it was a bit confusing at first because i thought having the same actor might have the same pairing xD

never saw tenimyu either, i'm actually not too fond of watching stuff made irl. it just looks kinda weird to me. might as well just be prejudiced by sailormoon live action haha

man, i will browse through all 12 pages and find things to watch xD
  10. Orovingwen
    Orovingwen
    Watched the second BL movie btw. I though I wouldn't like it as much as the first one but I was wrong. It is lighter from the theme (no rape e.g.) and it kinda makes more sense to me *lol*
    I'd recommend it.

@Melon
    I always need some time to warm up. First I thought WTF? and now I love it! Same goes with BuriMyu.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast