aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pairing - What you like - What you liked

1. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Hello Dears!

I was thinking about a new disscussion, because our mum says that we are too lazy at posting XD

okaz. Let's talk about our favourite pairings, which do you like - welche nicht mehr? What was your first fandom?

Okay, i Started with fanfictions with The Tribe Storys - nothing gay
    then - through animexx - I started reading beyblade fanfictions
    Kai x Ray rrrrrrrr~~~
    there I read my first slash story. Called 'ich gehe erst INS bett wenn du gesagt hast das du mich lieb hast' - adorable story - nothing with smex or so

then I came in contact with a girl in my school, she send my some story and omg... it was a crazy foursome XD hahaha

i liked for example: Kai x Ray (beyblade) - yugi x yami (yugioh) - seto x Joey - seto x mokuba - yuki x kyo (fruits basket) - Harry x Draco (Harry Potter) - taichi x yamato (digimon) - koichi x koji (digimon)

Yeah, what about you)
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Thanks for the new topic, Elliiy!
    I already wanted to reply yesterday but I was too tired... and so I am now xD
    But it's okay... I may spam a bit cause I won't give prizes to myself

But you asked a very interesting question there... "welche nicht mehr?"
    Rly... are there any couples you once liked but don't anymore? I thought hard about that but didn't find any... so "no" for me, at the moment xD
    The slash story sounds cute, was it fanfiction.de or ff.net? (aaaaah I guess I will find it if I look hard enough xD)

Greetings!
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    Well after considering that i have to post more than 10 words or something like that this will took longer...

I just started with this BL-thing because i like CrimsonSpell and Finder pretty much....

What i dont understand is why it is so "cool" to have some "out of character" pairings
    i mean i love naruto, but i would never come to the idea that SasuNaru could happen
    (except the fact that one slaughter the other or give him a good torture)

I dont want to hurt people but when it comes to something like ooc-pairings i cant stand it very long....

When pairing some guys together i consider the character as a person not a drawing and this person has his own personality, its drawn but is still there as the drawer wants it to be there

well i hope i dont offend anyone with this and will give the word to the next one xD

oh and if you are confused now
    Welcome to my world xD
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    YAY!
    Okay, I understand if you don't like "ooc"-pairings that much but just think about it...! All the addicted fangirl want more than those few *cough* BL-anime and therefore need more pairings, even from "normal" anime.
    For example, I really adore the mommyxdaddy-hostclub-pairing! (Kyoma (Kyouya topping Tamaki) is really ... hawt )

And although I'm not into HarryxDraco, I'd love to see some RemusxJames (no really, SiriusxJames is boring ) Or AlbusxSchniefelus o_O... SchniefelusxHarry in the end! (OMG, Lilyan will soooo kill me for this XD)

I'm not confused but I still like your world!
  5. Stecher
    Stecher
    i didnt mean that there is no possibility for all that "normal"pairings but ooc-pairings are still OOC

i found some fanfic about the weasley twins have harry to pay in "naturalien" for the map and it was fun because that could happen......somewhere xD
  6. Lilyan
    Lilyan
    maybe I like ooc pairings the most just because it IS so unlikely that this would ever happen... so my absolutely most-adored-pairing is definitely draco/harry *_*.. (and you're sooo right huddy.. do you think you're still brave enough to visit me tomorrow? you know - dangerously low sanity and so on.. >:3)

my first fandom and as a result slash pairing was digimon with taito/yamachi <3 and I still love it (; there were other random series and pairings too (such as kenshin/sanosuke) and the latest one is lelouch/suzaku~
  7. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    my god...let me think...
    uhm, my first contact with ffs was because of my best friend Sarah. i had problems with my english and she suggested to begin reading them. my first couple was hetero, so was my second. then i bought the manga Lawful Drug and i started reading Rikuo/Kazahaya ffs. but it wasn't long for me, because the pairing doesn't have many responds.
    so wracked my mind and found Kai/Ray. i still love them. they were ideal for me.
    my next pairing (after reading almost all of the ffs fanfiction.net; Yaoi Germany, Yaoikado and animexx had to offer) was Seto/Joey (and their past selves Seth/Jono). i still love them, too. they are so cute!

you can say that i only search for other pairings (or interested in other posible pairings), when my current one doesn't have any new ffs for me anymore.

i don't have pairings i don't like anymore, because they wouldn't be on my pairings list in the first place if they didn't have any impact. ^^
    let's see...my pairings list:
    KaiRei
    Seto/Joey
    Rikou/Kazahaya
    Light/L
    SasuNaru
    Zorro/Sanji
    RikuSora
    AkuRoku
    Kakashi/Iruka
    SeiferHayner
    Yamamoto/Gokudera
    Bryan/Tala
    Zexion/Demyx
    RoyEd
    Sebastian/Ciel (but only, when Ciel is older! I'm not a pedophile! >.<)
    Neji/Gaara
    Doumeki/Watanuki
    Kurogane/Fye

Hetero pairings:
    Larva/Miyu
    Asuka Jr./Meimi
    Shaolan/Sakura
    Mitsuru/Mahiru
  8. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    uh, currently I'm reading Ray x Kai (Beyblade) stories...quite funny, because I could never imagine Ray as seme....but now, I can't imagine him _not_ as seme anymore XDDD
    Animexx.de: Fanfics - Your love is a razorblade kiss

maybe we could make a thread with new ff-vorschlaege?
    but could we post ff-vorschlaege which are german? (because IÄ'm not really in the english ff-community)
  9. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    lol, good question...well, i know that in another group, the people already have opened a ff-thread. i posted so many of my favs...XD
    but if we do this, we need to categorise them by fandoms to get it organised....and that would be a hassle, because i'm sure that we all have a different taste. ^^
    but maybe we could post links, which will direct us to our favs?
    e.g. i can post a link to my profile on ff.net. there you have acess to my fav ffs.
    how does this sound?
  10. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    hm, the people could post like this:

Digimon:
    Blabla story (LINK)
    Blabla story (LINK)

One Piece
    Blabla Story (LINK)

but that would mean, that everybody makes it rigth ;D
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast