aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    Greetings Shamanking, sorry to hear that you're bored but alas such is life.
  2. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    yeah.*sighs*There's no one around where I live.
  3. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    Oh thats good So how is everyone
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    ugh...i drank too much sake *blushes*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Well I'm doing as well as my brain will allow at the moment. And Eiri-kun is well... well let's just say it shall we, he's drunk.

*smiles*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    I am not...I can handle my alcohol!
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Runs my finger down the back of your neck and along your spine before slipping my hand under your shirt and laying it on your lower back.*

Can you now? So is that why your body is reacting so predictably to tactile stimulation?

*chuckles*
  8. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Hiya people...I just saw what you two are up too....I feel like I've interupted something going down...sorry if I did.*shuffles away*
  9. darkfox907
    darkfox907
    O.O ohh seme uke action "squeek"!!!
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    I feel like saying part of a song i made up right now.

"I laugh at you because I'm Satan, I trust my knife into your neck, I travel all around the world, just to bring misery from the depths of hell. The lord of heaven can't save you now, I'm bringing death to take you down."

Chorus: Don't blame me for sins you made, I have a job with no damn paid, there's so much ways to torture you, so come with me and you will me and you will see, the gate is open for greedy need, so i'll take your soul now and watch you bleed!"
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast