aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Konoei
    *stops and turns my head only to look at you* It's just fine. For a Fox Prince, self control is difficult for you, no? *teases you, a smile on my face*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    you can say that...i'm drinking hard liquor while you're drinking wine cooler...sake gets you swooned much easier than a wine cooler *tease you back smiling too*
  3. Konoei
    Konoei
    Hm. *turns my body around fully* Maybe so, but too much wine coolers is pretty bad. Getting drunk on the stuff is easy. Regardless, I good Prince keeps his head straight. *smiles and takes a sip*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Bah I'm not asleep, my mind just needed to be somewhere else to take care of some business.

*chuckles as Eiri-kun plays on my lap*

@ Konoei: Ah Konoei-san, a pleasure to see you again. Like Eiri-kun says, do stay. He simply is a little hard to control when he drinks.
  5. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    vel: I'm not that out of montrol...me just fine sweetiepie *my words were beginning to sound muffled*

konoei: good for you ...I'm not aggressive when I'm drunk though...I'm quite friendly don't you agree you two
  6. Konoei
    Konoei
    Oh? A little hard to control? *smiles* I find that difficult to believe. And yes Eiri, you are friendly when buzzed.
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: Oh yes very friendly, and very relaxed I must say. *chuckles and pats your head*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i smiled at both of you before sipping my sake once more...i realize i drank the whole bottle of sake again*
    boy can i hold my liquor...anybody want more when i'm up getting some more?
  9. Konoei
    Konoei
    Sure, I wouldn't mind another cooler. I can already feel it getting to me, since this is my first drink.
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    0kay...one wine cooler coming up

what about you vel-san? want a drink?
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast