aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    * i smiled at both of you before plopping down on my bed as i took sips of my sake* what a lovely night...don't you agree...the moon so ever full and it cast its heavenly glow upon us as if welcoming us with its blessing kisses
  2. Konoei
    Konoei
    *smiles at Eiri* Very poetic Fox Prince. I am impressed.
    (( I'm heading to bed. It's like 2:41am here. xD Night you two. ^-^ ))
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Konoei: Aye, Eiri-kun seems to have the same trouble with avoiding becoming an uke that you do. *chuckles* [nighty night]

@ Eiri: It certainly is a wonderful night. And the best thing is that there is no sun! But ah I suppose all nights share that in common.

*Sits down on the edge of the bed and takes a sip of scotch.*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Vel: yeah...such a beauty to be seen with your own eyes *moves closer to you before placing my hand on yours*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *My hand twitches slightly at feeling something touch it, a natural habit brought on through experience. But it quickly relaxes as my mind reassure it that there is no threat. I turn my head and look into your eyes.*

Hello handsome.

*smiles*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *I chuckled before leaning my body against yours gently swirling my cup of sake around before taking a few sips*
    you're fun to be around...you know that...sweetheart *my fingers now interlock with yours as i smiled heavenly*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *I wrap my free arm around your shoulder, helping you rest against me. My other hand gently holds yours.*

Well I certainly do what I can to be fun to be around. After all, I care a great deal about your happiness.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Boku wa ashiteru desu...vel-san

*i snuggle up against you as i place my cup down on the nightstand*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *I place my glass on the nightstand as well then hold you against me, making sure you're comfortable.*

I love you as well Eiri-kun.
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i smiled as run my fingers across your chest*
    i had too much to drink...sorry...i get carried away when i drink sake

*I kissed you on the lips before smiling once more*
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast