aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Konoei
    *hops out of bed and walks to the other room, looking at the two males, then at the drinks* Hmm. Wine cooler sounds nice. I like sweet better.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoei: *hands you a wine cooler with a smile* here you go your majesty...enjoy the sweet taste of the wine cooler
  3. Konoei
    Konoei
    *takes it gracefully and smiles back* You're majesty? I do not think I have been called with such high authority before. *takes a sip of the strawberry flavored cooler and moaned from the taste* Delicious~
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *smiles* how adorable...your tail is wagging with excitement *watches your tails occassionally batting at it playfully*
  5. Konoei
    Konoei
    *does a small jerk* Please don't do that. . . it's highly sensitive. >///>
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Takes the scotch in his glass and adds just enough ice to cool it down a little.*

Thank you Eiri-kun.

*Takes a sip of his drink.*

You two sure do have such interesting tails. It must be nice to be able to pet something without having to clean up after it.

*chuckles*
  7. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Vel: what do you mean by that vel-san?

konoei: sorry...i'll just pet it *begins petting your tail*
  8. Konoei
    Konoei
    *looks at Velstraph and chuckles* Oh? What an active mind you have tonight. *swishes the drink around*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Smiles*

@ Eiri: Simply that if I want to pet something nice I have find something else to pet. You, however, may simply pet your own tail.

@ Konoei: Ah but I always have an active mind. I have to in order to survive.

*laughs*
  10. Konoei
    Konoei
    *laughs and nods* True true. *takes another sip* But then again, I never really have to be worried about getting attacked like before. Only thing I have to avoid is being turned into a helpless Uke.
Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast