aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    @ Eiri: *continues kissing your back, talking in between kisses.*

Well it seems as though your curse is acting up. So either it is trying to escape from me and thus leaving you, or it is trying to take you over so it can release your passion, or it is trying to take you over to kill me in which case I'll just cast a curse of my own to make your dormant.

*his hands slowly slide down from your chest to your belly*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *slowly my arms wraps around you keeping you close to my body*

its not a weird bad feeling...more of a weird...good feeling
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: *Faces you, his arms wrapped around you so his hands continue to caress your sensitive back*

Well in that case, I propose we see just how much this weird good feeling can evolve.

*begins to kiss your neck*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i slightly gasped before quickly closing my mouth pressing my body against yours* that was...mean
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: If this is me being mean, then I guess you can't wait to see me when I'm nice.

*grins as he kisses down your shoulder then back up your neck*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *lets out a soft moan before realizing i grab a hold of your head softly before pressing my lips against yours letting my tongue slip into your mouth*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: *Allows you to play inside his mouth while one of his hands continues to stroke your back. His other hand moves up to the back of your neck where he helps to press you into an ever deeper kiss*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *slightly moans once more now holding tightly onto you slowly shutting my eyes feeling my fingers softly caress both of your sides*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    (And this is where PMing comes into play)
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    indeed it does
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast