aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    @ Eiri: *continues to stroke behind your ears and down your back. He also kisses your neck a few times before whispering in your ear*

Well then, if you're faking then I suppose there's no harm in me continuing now is there?

*licks your ear*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    no...d-d-don't touch my back...I...I can't hold the effects in...much...longer
    *panting as the scar on my back begins to glow green*
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: Hmm, but how can I be sure you aren't faking?

*grins then begins to suck on your ear as his hand slides up and down your back*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    because...there's a limitation to this restraint...this is no joke...if its green or any other color than red...that's when its serious
    *the scar begins to glow brighter*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @Eiri: Is that so? Well tell me Eiri-kun, is this serious matter going somewhere good?

*continues to stroke your back, using his own power to keep the negative afflictions of the curse at bay*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *the scar slowly begins to pulsate, pumping through my body a sudden change in pheromones*

uhh...mm

*unable to speak as i gaze into your eyes...secretly wanting more*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @Eiri:*moves behind you with his arms wrapped around you. He slowly places kisses up and down your back, his tongue every now and then licking your warm flesh*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *the scar begins to flash a brighter green before suddenly weird markings beginning to be visible all over my body, similar like tatoos, but had the same glow as the scar*

v...v...vel-san...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @Eiri: *continues to slowly kiss your back, his hands pulsating between hot and cold on your chest to stimulate the nerves there*

Yes my prince?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    ...i...i feel...weird somehow...what's going...on with me?
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast