aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *Vel walks into your room and looks around, taking in what decorations there are. He walks over to a table and pours himself a glass of scotch then takes a sip of it. He then places his drink on the night table near the bed and lays down on the sheets with his outstretched legs crossed and his hands behind his head.*

What a cozy little bedchamber you have here Eiri-kun. Bed feels quite nice as well, what sort of material is the padding made out of if I may ask?
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    thats for me to know and for you... *walks back in hold a sake bottle in one had while drinking a cup of his own* to find out...quite a lovely room isn't it...fit for a vampire lord like myself *grins before walking over to the bed sitting down on it* comfortable? *places the bottle and cup on the nightstand as well*
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Well if you want me to tear open your nicely made bed to see what the padding is by all means don't tell me.

*Smiles and takes another sit of his scotch.*

Mm, I do so enjoy scotch. If there's one thing the europeans got right it was how to make different types of alcohol. Granted scotch is made with already used barrels from American bourbon distilleries, but I suppose that's what gives it its more refined flavor. So, how is your rice wine?
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    good as always especially the flavor within it...lychee
    *takes another sip* you know...i can hold my alcohol...the question is... *moves closer to you* can you?
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *chuckles*

I think you'll find that I'm rather annoying when I'm drunk. Not in a bad way, it's just that I act the exact same I'm just a bit more loose and chatty. So people that expect me to be falling over and acting like an ass are sadly disappointed. Though there was one time where I had way too much and bit someone's earlobe off... but that was a one time thing.

*Laughs*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    really...i guess i should tell you how i get when i'm drunk *moves closer to you that our bodies were touching* can you figure it out?
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Smiles*

The same as you do when you drink root beer. And I know exactly what that does to you.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    heh heh heh...alcohol is much worst than rootbeer and i'm glad you remember me well *gently kiss your cheek*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Well then I suppose I should be thankful you're drinking alcohol then shouldn't I? You'll be surprised to find out just how much I remember about people, all I need is a little hint to unlock a memory and it comes pouring back.

*Smiles*

So, will a kiss on the cheek be all for tonight or did your mischievous mind have something else in mind?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *begins eyeing your pants* that my dear also depends on you but if we do go far we have to switch to PM *reaches for your pants with a smirk*
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast