aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *Vel lowers his head to yours so his face is just a breaths away. You can easily look into his eyes, noticing that the irises constantly shift form and change color.*

That isn't the right question Eiri-kun. The question is what do you want my intentions to be.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *gulps staring into vel-san's eyes as my eyes alternate from sapphire blue to emerald green [my uke eyes sadly]* what...do you mean by that?
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Gently strokes your cheek with one hand while the other remains on the small of your back pressing you against him.*

Unlike before Eiri-kun, a simple "don't stop" won't do it this time. This time... you have to tell me what you want from me if you want anything at all.
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    uhh...what do you mean like last time? *gulps before quickly shutting my eyes tightly*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Already forgotten have we? Well if you ask me to I can remind you.

*Vel's face remains just away from yours.*
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    d-deja vu...wait! oh... *gulps* now i remember
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Hmm, good. So what will it be Eiri-kun. Do you want me to do something, or will the shy side of you continue to reveal itself?

*Vel smiles, his hand still gently caressing your cheek.*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *body begins to shiver not because of the cold, but from vel-san's gentle touch* i...i...umm...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel slides his hand to the back of your neck, stroking the skin there.*

Yes Eiri-kun? Have something you want to say?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    uhh...umm...[its tough being a seke] i...i...i dont know how...to say it
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast