aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *Vel slowly moves closer to you, keeping his arms crossed on his chest. The slight smiles still lingers on Vel's face.*

Nothing huh? Then perhaps you would like to explain why your crimson infused face begs to differ.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    uhh...maybe i'm coming down with something *looks away from vel-san's staring eyes* you must be imagining things
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Eir-kun, if I were imagining things you would see them as well. Not to mention this room would probably be engulfed in flames by now. So what do you say you just tell me what's on your mind. You may not like me, but that's no reason to keep secrets to yourself. *smiles*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    ...uh...i didn't say that i didn't like you!
    eheheheh...aw crap i gave myself away
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Technically you didn't say that you liked me either. But I suppose your recent outburst rather denies the possibility of a neutral outlook from you.

*Vel holds his hands behind him in a proper posture. He steps closer to you, his chest just touching yours. He looks down into your eyes.*

Eiri-kun... just say it. Why bear an unnecessary burden by yourself hm?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *mumbles quietly while staring at the ground* i still like you
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel's arms slowly wrap themselves around your waist and he holds you against him.*

And thus the flame of Farsha stilled burned through the torments of Hydrotta. That neither rain nor wind could extinguish the passion of the goddess for the love that had been taken from her. But lo on the horizon the breath of he who is fallen gives glimpse of the past, that it might be cherished for the sake of the future.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    are trying to confuse me like before *just realize your holding me and blushes brighter* uhh...v-v-v-vel-san!?
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel smiles*

What Eiri-kun? Can't two people who like each other be close to each other? Or would you prefer I do something else?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *face blushing so much that feels like steam was bursting out from my head* w-w-w-what!? what are your intentions?
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast