aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    Aw how sweet. Two little princes playing together. Reminds me of the story of the two princes who were in line to the English throne but were imprisoned in the Tower of London by their uncle. The two princes looked after each other in their lonely cell only to be found murdered one day... I do so enjoy that story.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    you just love torment dont you? love me being tormented most of all
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel chuckles*

Hehe, I torture the people I like, it's one of the ways I convey my feelings. *grins* It's when I loose all interest in someone that they truly know the extent of my malice. But let's hope you don't do anything to loose my... affection? *Vel cackles deviously*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    oh btw...catch! *throws you a red and black velvet trench coat* i sew it up last night...its not easily can be destroyed like the last one *begins to reddened* talk about deja vu
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel catches the trench coat and looks it over. His face remains blank, showing no sign of approval. He walks over to you, still not saying anything. Suddenly he pets your head and ruffles your hair, a slight smile forming on his face.*

Thank you Eiri-kun, quite thoughtful of you. It does appear to be well made doesn't it?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    i've been sewing since i was a young lad...my mother taught me and wanted me to be more of a gentleman than how my father was...till i was bitten by that level E vampire
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Well I think your mother failed in making you a gentleman. You're quite mischievous after all. And what exactly is a level E vampire if I may ask? Haven't heard of that classification. I've always heard them referred to by their race names.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    a vampire that simply kills for blood with no self-control...they usual drain every drop of blood from a human *begins to blush again* it was damn vampire that made me this way...i was much more of a gentleman when i was a teen
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    I find it hard to picture you being a gentleman.

*Vel chuckles to himself. He then strokes your cheek gently with the back of his hand.*

Why are you blushing Eiri-kun? Something troubling that fragile mind of yours?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    uhh...no! nothing...nothing at all *takes a couple steps back as my face reddens brighter* what makes you say that?
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast