aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sound Off!! Semes and Ukes

1. Akies
    Akies
    You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't **** With Me Seme
    ----------
    Ahah . Some of the questions didn't even have my answer to it . <:
  2. chibieater
    chibieater
    i'm a uke.

U////U
  3. twigzchan
    twigzchan
    You are a Badass Uke!
    Sensual, rebellious, and intuitive, the Badass Uke can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in dark clothing, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a naughty, darker nature. They are at once easy and hard to approach, as their energy draws people to them, while their intensity and distrust pushes people away... for maybe more than any other personality, the Badass Uke hides away deep in a fantasy world of their own creation, letting few, if any, in. Searching for the one person able to understand their need for something more, someone to protect them and share that mysterious world with them, the Badass Uke can seem lost and wandering, their loneliness sometimes reflecting an inner anger - as they cannot be content until they have been found and claimed, sensually and emotionally.

most compatible with: the don't f**k with me seme
    least compatible with: everyone else
  4. KellySpanner
    KellySpanner
    Definitely a seme! Possessive, obsessive and romantic when in love <3 Pretty crazy, I guess
  5. RedPandaWish
    RedPandaWish
    Uke, honestly I don't think I would be able to be an Uke. I blush so much it feels like my head is gonna explode, so me being in a situation like that I probably couldn't even move I'd be so nervous.
  6. MsSassyCassy
    MsSassyCassy
    I'm a Seke~
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234