Sound Off!! Semes and Ukes

1. NekoNekoUke
    NekoNekoUke
    Uke! Hurray for rainbow power! ^__^
  2. alicenatsuki
    alicenatsuki
    emmm....i dont knw.....however, base on de quiz... ^///^
    i....well...i'm de innocent uke.... ^///^
    well, here wat de quiz result.... SemeUke.com - Home of the Seme Uke Quiz - Seme Uke Personality Test - Gay Personality Quiz

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't **** With Me Seme
  3. aoiluka
    aoiluka
    joining the group... gosh this is surprising,,

You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme
  4. crecre
    crecre
    I've taken this quiz so many times and I always get the same thing.....

You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme

Which is a little sad b/c not to long ago I was all like I'm totally a seme and then...This keeps popping up! *shaking my head* I've decided to embrace my ukeness lolz!
  5. Jiru
    Jiru
    I took the test too. Surprisingly accurate.

You are an Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke
  6. crecre
    crecre
    You're right it is really accurate. At least, I think so.
  7. zander
    zander
    Power to all ukes!
  8. crecre
    crecre
    *High fives Zander* Go us!
  9. SAMBUS7
    SAMBUS7
    Im chibi seme myself but I have always thought of myself as 63% seme and 37%uke
  10. Cockyboye
    Cockyboye
    The quizzes say I'm all-seme. Which, given my past behavior, I fully believe!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast