aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What makes a good uke?

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    Just kinda curious what the ideal uke is for some of us.I always like uke's that were obedient but still had some fight in them to make it interesting. But just my opinion. Tell me about what your ideal uke would be like.
  2. morpheussandman
    morpheussandman
    my ideal uke is.....me lol i do what im told but i winge and pretend im unhappy about it when secretly im happy
  3. minervahana
    minervahana
    Nice to meet ya! I have to admit I'm that way at times. For the most part though I'm a bit stubborn at times.
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    my ideal uke is when they play hard to get
  5. Dada
    Dada
    Mmm... Ideal Uke? For my seme side: A childish sexy uke, so obedient and inocent, the one who I can tie and tease all night long!!! ÒwÓ
  6. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    Well What do you mean by that i'm A Uke but i really don't know what all of you mean
  7. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Hmmm... My ideal Uke? playful and sexy, but still has a little bit of innocence in them. I aslo like it when they play hard to get.
  8. crecre
    crecre
    Hmmm. . . I'm not sure about every aspect but I think that the ones who put up a little struggle before sex (eventhough deep down they know they want it) and then have that really sexy/adorable embarrassed blush are the best! They look so Yummy!
  9. Akies
    Akies
    Wait .. Whaa ?
  10. FantasySeeker
    FantasySeeker
    heheh... mine would be, for the seme in me, the kind that is cute and cuddly. innocent and playful. and unaware of my intentions for when he sleeps, yet pulls me down to him instead of struggling when I... take my liberties.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast