aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gundam SEED/Destiny

1. subrosa
    subrosa
    waah waah waah! Terribly sorry for not replying sooner! This group wasn't really all that active until recently, so I sort of... forgot *blush* yeah... I've got the memory of a goldfish teehee (A)

Anyways... welcome to the group everyone! Glad to see there are this many Gundam SEED/Destiny fans around here!

Seeing as everyone pretty much talked about their favorite characters already, I suppose I'll do the same.

My favorite character is Nicol (or however you wish to spell his name) and I really like him because he's sweet and caring and loves to play the piano... well... yeah... probably the reason why he isn't around anymore... but heck, he's so cuddly!

I have a slight grudge against Kira, but only because he killed my sweet Nicol... otherwise, he's kinda cool

Oh yeah... keep in mind that this group is open to everyone, so also minors... try to keep all the NC-17 or R-rated stuff to a minimum, alright? XD I want this group to be around for a little longer than this :P

Sooooooo... you guys have favorite couples, favorite episodes or favorite Gundams or whatever? (I'm always terrible at starting a conversation... I'm glad you started this time :P)
  2. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    yay you finally joined us... stay with us this time
    Nicol is so very sweet ^^ I almost cried when Kira killed him! And poor Athrun, my lovely Athrun, took it so hard ;-;
    Hmm...I don't know about favourite episode...I have tons...I like it all^^...but I especially like the scenes with Kira or Athrun when they're showering ^^ fan service ;]
    Um..this might sound cruel...but I also love the scene where Yzak gets his scar for the first time >x< Something about Yzak just draws me in and he's so emotional and driven, it's great^^...I also like where Yzak's the one to meet Athrun when he gets off the island (or is that in the movies?? I can't remember either...selective memory here^^)

I'll try to keep myself restrained.....I'm so very tempted for M, NC-17 rated stuff since it's so lol, j/k
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    yzak is like a cat that gets thrown into a cold lake and I love it..I'm all yzak and dearka cause they seem to know what they want to do and when to do it..atleast in destiny..yzak was pretty crazy in seed but I loved him then too..esp at the end when he saved cagali or whatever twas nice ^^ and I also like the scene where he gets his scar..weird eh

well it might have stayed dead if no one had said the first message..I'm not saying it cause it was me but because people are shy until they have somewhere to start
  4. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    Good comparrison. That's totally true. Yeah, I liked how even in Destiny, he helped out Athrun and the others
    Oh, you like that scene too?
    I would have eventually said something....just might've taken a few extra days for me to speak up, but I would.
  5. subrosa
    subrosa
    ghehe strangely enough, I think that every Yzak fan actually likes the scene where he gets his scar...
    Me personally, I'm not the biggest Yzak fan out there, but I do think he looks hotter WITH the scar than without it... but that might just be my weird personal opinion

The only thing I dislike about Yzak is how he treats Nicol like a little baby... sure, he was only 15 years old and he might have been scared sometimes, but for some strange reason I got the feeling that Yzak was the big schoolboy bully and Nicol was his prey...
    It was, however, sweet how he reacted when Nicol died... that made up for a lot of things... even though he looks mean from time to time, he has a sweet and rather innocent side to him as well...

I know I should've probably made the first post here... but I suck at making topics and all haha... so I kinda hoped that someone else would start talking for me... and luckily: yay it happened! thanks Kumakun!
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    no problem I figured thats why no one was talking but now I'm leaving so have fun everyone!
  7. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    aww, yeah how he treated Nicol wasn't so fair...but I think Yzak is just very awkward in his own concerned way.
    I suck at making topics too...I'm always so hesitant X.X

@Kuma why'd you leave?
  8. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    This group seemed to die again

I know this is late, but welcome LiLi-K
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    just came by to see what you guys were up to...its dead again is it? thats sad
  10. subrosa
    subrosa
    yeah, quite sad... couldn't be here for a while because of a little vacation trip to my parents (if you call that vacation...) I return... and everyone seems gone!

Yzak is actually a rather good guy, he just has a lot on his mind that interferes with the way he COULD be haha.

We should advertise our social group on the forums or something... maybe I'll make a little Gundam SEED banner or something to put in my signature so that people know that this group exists... dunno if it'll work tho
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast