aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

RPers COME!!

1. hudjieboo
    @ Yusuichi

I'll try any kind of rp. I like to make my own characters, but also, it's fun to rp certain fandoms. I don't like to define uke/seme, but I usually prefer to play I guess what you'd call a 'seme' type.

I have certain things I won't write about, you know? Like shota makes me sick. I prefer the characters are of age and act that way.

What about you? What do you rp?
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Smex = Sex
    just a cute way of saying it <3
  3. hudjieboo
    hudjieboo
    Milo Milo Milo... You had an opportunity to mock me and you passed it up! Everyone knows that SMEX is like latex and it is what a seme wraps an uke in when he is being naughty.
  4. hudjieboo
    hudjieboo
    Oh, and if anyone is looking for an rp partner still, send them my way. D: !!!!
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I'd love to be the uke if you want to sort one out for us to do, or if there's an existing one?
    What kind of charries did you have in mind, hudjieboo - would love to know?
  6. hudjieboo
    hudjieboo
    Yusuichi~
    Ooo... Well, any kind of character. I'm currently rping let's see... a vampire, a SPACE vampire, a jock, and hopefully making Ghost Hunt yaoi... And, I play a bunch of supporting characters. I'd try just about anything. But, yeah, my characters are more 'seme' types. You can PM me for details. But, I play in YIM mostly evenings and weekends.
  7. hudjieboo
    hudjieboo
    o_o hello~~? any rpers out there?~~~

:/ our social group went dead. *buries it*
  8. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Meow... I like cheese XD
    I'm here still ^^
    I've only done Fantasy (none yaoi themed >>) and Modern... never have done sci-fi... but I'm sure a good yaoi ro could be had with sci-fi
  9. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    hudjieboo, I LOVE vampire characters and space vampires too - what an idea you came up with. I actually dont rp on YIM or any of those things - I usually rp on forums. Tell me, does this forum have a place we can rp? Just out of interest.
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    hudjieboo - I will discuss it in pm if you want to - I was just wondering thats all.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast