aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sugar & Blood: KAZUYA MINEKURA fan club

1. Sanzo~ryu
    Sanzo~ryu
    @Chikaru: Thanks for the great link. I have the Saiyuki Gaiden manga but can't read Japanese and I couldn't find scanlations or translations. Thanks so much.XD
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> Sanzo~ryu: Sure. No problem.
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Ohh, I just joined. Looks like a fun group. Love Kazuya Minekura to bits. Saiyuki, Wild Adapter, Bus Gamer and I want to delve into all of her other works too when I can get a chance. Her artistic style is just beautiful, and her characters are fantastic.
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> dharmaserenity: Yup, she have her own style.
  5. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    So, anyone else excited about the Bus Gamer anime? I can't wait!
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> Little White Dragon: I am! Watched the trailer. Looks interesting...Wish I don't NEED to wait.
  7. kuroiookami
    kuroiookami
    I can't wait for the 3rd part of Burial either! I hope they won't push it back again.
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> kuroiookami: Me too... They're testing my patient. Grr...
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I'm also really excited about third part of Burial since it's Hakkai and Gojyo's part. (they are my favorites) I try not to think about it too much that way it doesn't seem like it's teasing me. But I still hope it comes out soon...
  10. Emily84
    Emily84
    Hi guys! I joined your group today... yoroshiku! (I'm enclosing a pic of Gojyo and Hakkai, as they are my fave characters in Saiyuki... I, too, can't wait to see the third part of the OVA!!!! OMG, the burial is just AWESOME!!! Plus, I love Banri as well!!! The tricky bast**d!)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast