aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sugar & Blood: KAZUYA MINEKURA fan club

1. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Ooh... Greetings to all fans of KAZUYA MINEKURA. Hmm... Pictures? If I've time, I'll hunt for pictures and upload them here. Just hope I've time...

EDIT: LUCKY! I took some time to upload some pictures for the group. kuroiookami, I think I know the problem. Try clicking on one of the picture in your album. Then, click 'Add to group'. Hope that works...
  2. wendrea
    wendrea
    Nice piccies chikaru... Good job...
  3. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Thanks. Feel the need to upload some pics. So, I just did that.
  4. wendrea
    wendrea
    Chikaru, what a way to write secret messages
  5. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Secret messages? What secret messages?

Oh... you mean... Like this?
  6. wendrea
    wendrea
    Yea, i mean that...
  7. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Oh... I'm using the dark fantasy skin so I used the white colour for the messages. Sorry for that. I'll not change the colour.
  8. Arsenic_Love
    Arsenic_Love
    and this is part when you all admit how much you all love me

P.S. Kuroiookami I had the same problem too... I couldn't send the pictures in my album straight to the Club...I had to go here, add pictures and paste all the picture links
  9. wendrea
    wendrea
    I'm loving all the pictures... Actually yesterday, i went hunting for Wild Adapter's picture.
    Thanks for adding more pictures
  10. kuroiookami
    kuroiookami
    Thanks Chikaru and Arsenic, I ended up uploading them one by one as opposed to what I tried at first which was uploading them as a group. Anyway, I love the variety of piccies we have here!!

Sorry, I hope it's ok that I posted a pic of Minekura's little "self-portrait" character. After all, it is a group dedicated to her even if the pic looks like a butterball with hair and wings. ^_^
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast