aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Pairing(s)??

1. kittydarko
    kittydarko
    hi! new to the group, and just wanted to throw it out there that i am in love with niou x yagyuu. the gentleman x trickster, prim-n-proper x punk just KILLS me!! XD shishido x ootori, fuji x tezuka and (oddly) fuji x eiji also rock my socks. there are so many awesome guys in this series, i'm constantly wiping drool away...
  2. IkaruSakurai
    IkaruSakurai
    Anyone alive here? xD Well, I thought, since I am new, I'll share my fav pairings. So, my very fav pairing is Akutsu x Dan <3 Though I found it hard to find any doujinshi with them. :< Also I very like Fuji x Tezuka, Shishido x Ootori and Sanada x Atobe x33
  3. wicen89
    wicen89
    Hello new in this group ^__^
    I like Tezuka K x Fuji S
    hehehehe XD
  4. hotarukunn
    hotarukunn
    Huuhh.. I like way too many (crack)-pairings, it'd take ages to count them all.... ^^;;;

But favorite...might be Akutsu/Jirou..?
  5. Avery
    Avery
    I like a LOT!!
    But my favorite is gotta be Pillar Pair (TezukaxRyoma), Thrill Pair (FujixRyoma), and Royal Pair (AtobexRyoma)
  6. kittydarko
    kittydarko
    XDXD pot is SOO awesome that way!! there is just way too much competition/sexual tension between...like...ALL the characters, that the pairings are endless! ...akutsu & jirou tho?? THAT'S a new one
  7. hotarukunn
    hotarukunn
    @kittydarko: I guess it is (AkuJi), but I like it none the less~ The again, I like a lot of rare pairings. =)
  8. Sry
    Sry
    Ryoma has a lot of pairings I prefer Ryoma x Momo-chan, close and fun ^^" Tezuka x Fuji no.1 with me =)) Tezuka x Ryoma like father and son sometimes :">
    Sorry 4 my Eng == I hope that u can understand ^^"
  9. animenympho
    animenympho
    Pillar pair... I Love Tezuka x Ryoma. I wish I would see more pairings of them. and of course the golden pair. They are sooo cute.
  10. kittydarko
    kittydarko
    i love the dynamic between ryoma x tezuka x fuji...any mixture really! i also ADORE eiji, tachibana is just WHOA as a captain, sanada x yukimura DEFinitely have something goin on there, kaidoh is HOOOOTTTT, saeki is a hottie too, shiraishi , oh my gawd i could go on all day. and the matches are totally interesting!! but ryomas is a really great protagonist. one of my favorites, considering how young (yet VERY precocious) he is!! XD uwaahhh but fuji...mmm fujiii...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast