aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Prince of Tennis Addicts

1. Tisifone75
    Tisifone75
    Oh guys hy everybody,
    I'm italian so sorry for my english, I love very much this anime manga, I watched everything: anime, oav nationals, movie, oav another story, live action and chinese drama and also I red manga and I'm reading the new manga, New Prince of tennis...What I can say now? I love Ryoma, Fuji, Tezuka and Atobe but I like very much all the carachters, my favourite couples are:
    Tetsuka x Ryoma
    Oshitari x Atobe
    Inui x Kaidoh
    Sanada x Yukimura
  2. 888
    I can proudly admit that I am obsessed with Prince of Tennis. It's sad that there's so few PoT fans in the world! D:
    I've seen everything except the Musicals.
    I'm currently reading the manga, as well as Shin Prince of Tennis (which I'm waiting for the next part to come out~)

I'm hoping to meet more PoT fans, because I only know a handful
  3. fusion
    fusion
    I did a re-run of POT the other day, downloading everything off the forum... well most, since apparently the only files that wont play on my player are the Nationals episode 2-3... I don't know why but reckon there's something wrong with the encoding... Anyway, omg omg omg... I wish they would make another anime season of it.. focusing on the U-17 aka Shin Prince of Tennis's arcs. NEED MORE RYOMA GOODNESSS!!!!!
  4. ColdRain
    ColdRain
    Currently loving Shin Prince of Tennis <3
    Wondering if they're gonna make an anime out of this one too... but it won't be for a while I guess >_>
  5. DieTemplerin
    DieTemplerin
    Shin Prince of Tennis is really something... monthly update is killing me..tomuch waiting between the chapters. XD....

Oh and I am totally obsessed with Nioh... I so want to see him more often in the manga
  6. EvilEmos
    EvilEmos
    Tezuka is major hot!!!!!!!!!! the anime is cool too but i like the manja better.
  7. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Hi there!
    I just started to watch PoT and got addicted in a few minutes
    Now I can't get enough of the Seigaku tennis team. ^^
  8. lamael
    lamael
    Hey. I love the manga now I am working on the anime (up to epi. 87 lol). LOL had no idea about the anime until I joined this group! (not a fan of TV.)
  9. DestatiDream
    DestatiDream
    I'm addicted to Seigaku *____*
    Especially Shusuke~ <3
  10. kiruasama
    kiruasama
    Currently watching shin prince of tennis, I love this manga ! Love Seigaku and Ryoma's mada mada dane, his cat is cute, I want one !
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718