aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Afa 2010 ~ !

1. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    I hoped you guys enjoyed everything~
  2. Delques
    Delques
    More like you got caught up in the people mountain people sea of the stage area
    I was just sitting in hall 404 and slacking with friends
  3. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Ya, water wanna come out oso no entry, much less homo sapiens right?
  4. Cloud_Tidus
    Cloud_Tidus
    I feel that this song is suitable for cosplayers and photogs in AFA and any other cosplay events.
    (YouTube - ?? - ?????? ?????????Ja Jambo [GeLan / Grace Chang])
  5. Delques
    Delques
    ...Yes Cloud we've been there. I failed to understand your logic orz.
  6. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    lolx lolx. Del, did you get buy anything at AFA?
  7. Delques
    Delques
    Not really. The stuff they sell are as standard as standard gets. I might not even be buying tix for EoY.
  8. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    I haven't actually been to EoY before. How much are the tix? And is there a cosplay area outside the tix area? like how Suntec has..
  9. YagamiMisaki
    YagamiMisaki
    tix is round $10+? some cosplayers will camp outside the tix area..just like the eoy which was held in the national library =.=
  10. Delques
    Delques
    Last year's EoY was at NLB. Was crazy. The space inside the event area was so crowded you can't walk without bumping into someone every other step. The only upside was that they had a baggage area for the cosplayers, but you have to pay to access that, and never go in unless you wanna buy stuff or get stuff from your bags. In the end, most of the cosplayers and photogs migrated to the empty space on the floor, outside where there's plenty of empty space for photos.

This year's gonna be at RP, and I foresee the same situation. Pay to get access to baggage area, and never go back in. RP has tons of places to take photos, so I expect cosplayers and photogs will be all over the campus.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast