aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fans From A Small Red Dot

1. GINGERx3
    ano ~ ... about KknM , are the goods , that they sell, extremely expensive or reasonable ? >< I went bugis and couldn't find the shop , haha ..
  2. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Ahahaha, I never really buy stuff from KKNM but they are located at Sunshine Plaza, quite a walk away from Bugis MRT

I go there more for Ani-Play and TCG xD
  3. GINGERx3
    GINGERx3
    I wanna buy some yaoi stuffs but not sure if I can ... haha xD

Oh yeah , 5th to 6th of March , there is a comifest at Suntec . Will you guys go ? xD
  4. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    what kind of yaoi stuff? If you want mangas, you can get them <here> very cheap prices, because shipping is free. I got quite a few yaoi mangas and gay novels from there.

And as for comifest, I'm not sure, I'll decide when the time comes nearer, probably not though. I'm going for the Yaoi Photoshoot instead, the link for it is <here>
  5. GINGERx3
    GINGERx3
    Oh okay .
    I am not sure if there are stuffs other than mangas .. haha xD But yeah , I want the mangas . Thanks for the link ! xDDD
    Oh btw , are the yaoi mangas in english ?

Aww , damnit . I want to go for the photoshoot too but its on Tuesday >^< I heard from my cousin that tourism students' schedules are pretty packed so maybe I cant go for it .. heh heh heh ... sad ><
    Are you going to cosplay ? xD
  6. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @Ginger: Yes, that mangas are all in English. & as for the Yaoi Photoshoot, the date has been postponed to June, so you can consider it again but like what they said, 28th is still a tentative date.
  7. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    hey, anyone know where I can sell 2nd hand BL manga?
  8. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Err, in Aarin? xD what titles and how much? I might want to buy xD
  9. danceofgold
    danceofgold
    Wah, so glad to find this group. we should have an outing some day!
  10. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    ahaha, that has never been planned, sadly
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast