aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I have to add myself to the list of people who love AshCat (you're my favorite person) I just appreciate all the work you put into making Miyamoto's work more accesible. Huggles. BTW I love Bun. ^_~
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Aww thanks Sexyryu28 and nemine

hehe Bun is awesome <3 I love him too. I really fell hard for him when I read the novel text in Why we live together - that he's so self aware but trapped in a bad pattern *heart breaks*
  3. noone
    noone
    what-what-what new chara?!! bun cheating on satoru already?!! bun!!!
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    No one - Sensei drew a free booklet for comiket (which my friend wasn't able to get a copy of ) that had the first part of her new DJ in the Walker universe. It has Bun having sex with a new kid O_o and then sensei posted it on her english blog and Sandyroo translated it for her and sensei reposted it where she edited it into english herself. She's said she'll finish the story and sell the dj at j-garden in March. I have a friend who will be attending that and picking up the book for us to scanlate so we'll release it once it's out and we get a copy

But sensei replied to my question asking where in Walker timeline this was and said it's set after Heat so yeah Bun's already cheating on poor Satoru!!! poor guy!
  5. noone
    noone
    i'm reconsidering my attraction to bun... no not really
    but he so can't resist a "come hither" look!! poor satoru. i hope he'll find out and make bun regret it...
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Now I'm curious to see the new guy... anyways I still love Bun no matter who's he with.
  7. noone
    noone
    i tried and tried to add a pic to my albums but i can't and i have no idea why. so i decided to go around the rules and try a trick....

this is the timeline for the "rules" universe as it was in october 2007. i can't find any newer one.
  8. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I think that's the latest time line cuz is the same I have.

I'm just so happy I got to download Please (Ryu/Sakura) and Make Me Happy before they got licensed, cuz they take forever to be released.
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    http://pics.livejournal.com/photoash/pic/006p0f2d

The latest one is from January but it's still wrong we need to delete Dreamer's high off of it then the latest version from now Feb will go out with the new Rules booklet release
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Sensei has emailed us and she's asked Sandy to translate an unpublished rules novel text with atori x tooru (that we think might be tooru topping atori ) and she's even agreed to draw a picture to go with it (not manga just a pic) we're super excited and just waiting on her to finish rewriting it and sending it to us I will be so happy if it's Tooru nailing Atori's whiney b*tch a$$
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast