aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. nemine
    i think i'm gonna try and wait until whole ch.5 is out.. *tries really hard*
  2. noone
    noone
    there are so many hydra chapters already, i almost expect ryuu NOT to have smex with any of the pretenders in it, after all!!!!!
  3. Cannella
    Cannella
    NOOO! not a chaste Ryuu, please! *begs for smex*

I finally have the Not/Love manga in my hands! After *only* 3 weeks waiting for the delivery, I at last have the real book and in my own language too! I'm so happy! ^_^ (and also a little sad because I expected a tad more to happen^^; )
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    Hi everyone I'm the coordinator/scanner/proofreader/qc with Liquid Passion who works on all the Miyamoto Kano projects nice to see we have a rules community here! If you have questions about our miyamoto kano releases I probably have the answer or can get it

I'm glad to see people enjoying Hydra -- quite honestly it hurt me to scan this because the volumes I own of the DJ are actually worth some $ O_o but I scanned them anyway We actually have 5b,c and 6a, b all translated we're just editing them (problem is the editors on those are working on other projects too so it takes a little while). I think you'll find the next few chapters interesting we finally get some not worksafe action going on in chapter 6

Also - the series is officially over now - sensei put out volume 11 at winter comiket and I have it and it's scanned so we'll be doing the whole series plus the related dj to it
  5. noone
    noone
    @ashcat: i think i love you!!! *loves ashcat a LOT! *
  6. Cannella
    Cannella
    Hi AshCat! ^^
    Thanks for all your work! I like your scanlations and you release the chapters quite fast too.^^
    I'm glad to hear that the whole Hydra is completed and scanlated, I'm really liking this story and I can't wait to see what happens next *looks forward to chapter 6 *
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Hi Cannella and Noone -- what language did you get Not/Love in? I kept asking Tran from Dramaqueen at the different conventions last year and she kept saying it'd be out 'soon' so sad not out in english yet right?

Cannella did you like Heat? Sensei is putting out a new Bun DJ at J-garden in March we're going to scanlate it as soon as we can get a copy (thankfully a friend is attending that event so I can get it to scan ). It's POST heat and Bun is having sex with a new character so it should be interesting!
  8. Cannella
    Cannella
    @AshCat: my copy of Not/Love it's in Italian (since I'm from Italy^^ ), but I though it was out also in English since it's been licensed... They're sooo slow publishing yaoi manga!

Yup, I like Haet a lot! What Dj are you talking about? the one which Kano put on preview in her blog? I've seen those few pages and it seems really nice! Bun's loving as always. :3 And I want to know more about the new character. ^^
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    Canella Yup the blog one i want to know more too about him I can't believe she said that's *after* Heat... I feel so sorry for Satoru
  10. nemine
    nemine

ashcat.. just like noone said earlier, i think i love you....
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast