aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    sorry to hear about it

(but still happy that the famous "vanilla star" finally came!!! thank you!!!!!)

2. AshCat
    AshCat
    thanks *hugs* no one I hope you liked Vanilla Star!

As far as our Yaoi con release it looks like so far we have Flowers DJ, The end of youth ch2, and hopefully the new Bun DJ under the skin (which is MEGA sad it's post Heat) and Make me happy ch5 but we'll see how fast editing goes
  3. noone
    noone
    i don't remember the guy in vanilla star... lol, was he so insignificant?

*waiting for "two of hearts" *
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    No Noone he wasn't significant he was just the dude Sahara was ****ing but wasn't interested in
  5. noone
    noone
    he did get his own story, he is important to MK at least

how's the yaoi con prep going?
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Here is our Yaoi con release list for MK projects:
    Flowers DJ, End of youth ch2, Make me happy ch5 & 6, Under my skin (new Bun DJ extremely sad )

sandy and I will have our panel at Yaoi con from 3-4PM in on Saturday in Panel Room A - sensei also answered all 10 of our questions and we'll post the answers from our interview with her on the lj community after yaoi con
  7. noone
    noone
    *dust trail to the site*

thank you~!
  8. sierrasdemon
    sierrasdemon
    Wow ashcat! You have accomplished all of that, I'm shocked! Can't wait to find out what questions were asked and how sensei answered them.
  9. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hey, does anyone know what the raw status of "The End of Youth" is in Japan? I read to the end of chapter 5 and wow... that was quite a depressing place to end. D:
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Fuji - you can always find out the latest about sensei on her website here: http://curve.rulez.jp/samplee.htm since you can obviously read japanese then you can click on works and see the upcomming release list. TEOY isn't listed but it isn't complete so we think ch6 will come out eventually. don't spoiler ppl ok? I agree it'd be a pretty awful place to end it!
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast