aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. AshCat
    AshCat
    Miyamoto Kano panel at Yaoi con Sandy and I will be hosting it You can submit questions for us to send to sensei and present at the panel and on her lj community here: http://community.livejournal.com/miy...ano/26198.html
  2. noone
    noone
    i can get te wo starting tomorrow

and yay, hack started releasing the reprints already ( my heart skipped a bit when i saw "chapter 13", then i remembered i am not superstitious )
    thank you!! ash!

how many chapters of "calling" are there out btw? just got to reading ch. 1 (yeah, i'm a hoarder and then a reader ) and i want more of that
  3. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone- 2 chapters of Calling -- Chapter 2 is in QC so we should be releasing it next week or so. Glad you're going to buy Te wo
  4. noone
    noone
    only two chapters?!!
    my patience is soooooooo small. i guess it needs to be trained but oh it's been tried so hard already...

lol, why are you thanking me for buying one of my favorite mangaka's work? i loved "say please" and i'd snatch "not/love" right up if i found it... but oh this licensing / publishing goes so slow... i know. i know... i need to train my patience

edit: umm, the old question: maybe one could ask MK which mangas of hers are licensed for sure... and if the publishers keep her updated with the release schedule?
  5. AshCat
    AshCat
    We've asked Miyamoto Kano -- She doesn't know anything more about Not/love niether does my friend who translated it for Dramaqueen :/

Make me happy is not licensed and Deux told Sonya at Otakon it was because there is incest in it (which is true we're translating the incest chapter (ch5-6) right now >_> it's sensei 's only work with incest in it.

Lovers and souls is the only other story licensed that isn't out yet and it comes out like November? I think.

Mellow Mellow in Japan (who owns Deux in America) just put out Are you enemy renamed Angelic conversations as a reprint with new material and they are reprinting Not/love next month so I expect that might be the next book licensed. I suspect Deux will make licensing announcements at Yaoicon.
  6. noone
    noone
    deux is behind with "two of hearts", it totally ruined my day

EDIT: incest?!! between who?
    (that's an interested lol)
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah Deux has two of hearts out O_o not sure why Amazon isn't having it as my friends ordered it from like justmanga etc and got it in no problem.

Incest <3 it's between brothers who didn't know eachother until they were adults.
  8. noone
    noone
    then it's not technically incest, one has to know what he's doing for it to become sinful lol.
    but it'll still be nice to read

amazon, *hates it*
  9. noone
    noone
    CALLING!!~!!!!!!!!!

damn, why didn't i look sooner!! *runs off*
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Vanilla STar up now I love this story

Also sorry for being so quiet I had a death in the family and had to go home for a few days but back now and we will be not releasing anything else by MK for the next two weeks until Yaoi con then we'll have a batch release
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast