aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. AshCat
    AshCat
    Boy next door has been sent for release so once our group leader has settled into her new place she'll release (later next week?)

Just got txt from Reppu who is buying books for me at comiket she got to talk to Miyamoto kano again who signed the new DJ for me squee I"ll take a pic of her signature and post it if ppl want to see it and there was a cool new post card too very excited
  2. noone
    noone
    @ash: you didn't go there in the end?
    you didn't talk to MK?
    i wanna see that signature!! *and one day in the far future, i may get one for myself*
  3. AshCat
    AshCat
    I live in USA Noone I couldn't go to Comiket! Reppu is doing JET so she just moved back to Japan a couple weeks ago so she went and bought books for me I've never been to Japan maybe one day!
  4. noone
    noone
    i am lost in cons and comikets and other gatherings

lol, i thought comiket is another meeting of americans

aaaah japan... wouldn't go there. i like it in manga though
  5. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah... Comiket is held in Tokyo twice a year (August/December) at Tokyo Big Site and is one of the largest comic conventions in the world It lasts 3 days and each day has a theme "Shonen" Original authors and I'm not sure what the other one is. The mangakas show up with assistants and sell their books that they self publish through their circles.

Yaoi con (San francisco, CA) , San Deigo Comic con, and Otakon (Baltimore, MD) are all in USA
  6. noone
    noone
    so it's not yaoi-strictly manga, actually is a little part of it?
    lol, and here i thought everything moved around yaoi
  7. noone
    noone
    "boy next door" ended

only 5 chapters seem so little... what about "vanilla boys", is it coming soon?

THANK YOU FOR THE MANGAS
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    yeah very sad on boy next door!!! maybe sensei will draw more later? That chapter just came out in Japan in the the most recent issue so we'll see...

Vanilla boys will be out soon. What's up next is Calling ch2, then Flowers doujishi
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah our editor has had some rl stuff going on that's slowing her down so it'll be a bit longer but OMG I just proofread the script for Vanilla boys and I'm so in love <3 our translator Sandy loves this new 3 chapter story too I think you will all enjoy it when it gets released!
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah also don't forget to order Two of Hearts: http://www.amazon.com/Two-Hearts-Kan...9869978&sr=1-3
    It's Te wo in english
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast